who do you support?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by super_sop, Jan 3, 2004.

1. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

ive noticed recently there are more than a few footy fans on here.

Im an Evertonian.

What about you?

2. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

LEEDS!

3. sunny_jimbob

sunny_jimbob Member

Gah, dirty Leeds! :wink:

Sheffield United here.

4. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

Munster Rugby. :D

5. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

At heart, I'm gonna say my "home town" Plymouth Argyle...

but since I been in Manchester I've been forced into being a Man U supporter as well I'm afriad... although I have supported Liverpool previously...

:D

6. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

The Canaries...and PROUD of it!!

7. horn1

horn1 Member

Man U (and before people start going on, my mums from Manchester!)

8. tewkeshorn

tewkeshorn Account Suspended

I support 3 teams really:

Premiership - Leeds (any billionaires fancy buying them so they can stay up? please?!)

2nd Division - The Pilgrims, or Plymouth Argyle to you :) (We're going up!)

3rd Division - Cheltenham Town cos theyre my local team now and I'd get beat up if i didnt support them. (Theyre going down!)

9. Cantonian

Cantonian Active Member

Spurs and Cardiff City

10. leisa

leisa Active Member

Wll at the moment manchester city (pleease don't throw stuff) but i have the feeling a few people are tryin to convert me to man U (yes u know who u are) and as i dont really geddit anyway i will say both for the time being!! :D

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Evertonian
    footy fans
    ive
  12. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

ur better been converted to Leeds! :wink:

13. Dave Euph

Dave Euph Member

Newcastle Utd. Don't ask why, I live in Shropshire a fair way away ... just since I was young I've supported Newcastle.

14. stevetrom

stevetrom Well-Known Member

The Champions !!

United - Manchester of course before we get back to the which United question.

15. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

Hmmmm.

Well - Everton as my premiership team ('cos my wife says so!!!!!!!!!!!) - Closely followed by Newcastle.

My first team, however, (since I was 6 yrs old) is Crystal Palace. Born and bred in Sarf London and live a stones throw from the ground - always have.

Well a truly trounced by Spurs today though. Aaaargh!!!!!

Matt

16. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

I'm an Arsenal fan (and please, no brackets round 'nal fan'! :) :). Followed/supported them for nigh on 33 years. I s'pose I'll have to follow a Scottish team when I move there next year! Nearest team will be Kilmarnock, but there's a part of me that wants to follow Brechin City!

17. andywooler

andywooler Supporting Member

The one and only West Ham, on temporary loan to the Nationwide, purveyors of fine footballers to the majority of the Premier League.
    Supported since moving to the village of West Ham in 1966, also a new school with house colours of Claret & Blue.
    Season ticket & shareholder, I will be forever blowing bubbles!

18. ju33les

ju33les Member

Am I allowed to say that I can't stand the stupid game??? :?

19. Kari Anson

Kari Anson Member

Primarily Liverpool (I'm originally from that neck of the woods) and I happened to meet a bloke who also supports them and has done for the past 27 years (he's only 32)! Our son Jack is also a fan and we try and visit Anfield at least a couple of times a year.

On a local level we support Telford and Jack and Steve can be found at many a home game - it's a bit beneath me, not quite the same as watching Liverpool. However they have just got through to the fourth round of the FA cup.

20. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

I support Sunderland, having been brought up there, and having worked at Valley Parade (home to Bradford City) I follow their progress with an air of detached amusement...

Rach x

21. Fishsta

Fishsta Active Member

Of course you are.

Because you're right.

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Evertonian
    footy fans
    ive