Who Changed my signature??

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Totally Random...' started by meandmycornet, Jun 15, 2005.

1. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

someone has changed my signature :( and i'm not impressed :(

okay so probably i wasn't supposed to have the smiley's but it wasn't that big, i've seen bigger signatures not naming any names but MUMSIE and WILL THE SEC have HUGEEEEEEE signatures!!!!

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee can I have my signature back to how it was before please???
  2. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

We've had to revise the rules on signatures for a number of reasons. The new instructions were posted some time back, as the announcement makes clear. Any signatures spotted by the Mods team that contravene these guidelines will be amended, so, "No", you can't have your old one back :eek:

3. meandmycornet

my signature still takes up a LOT less room than other peoples including your own though mr bale sir, I don't mind about the smiley's but can i not just have my writing a big bigger? seeing as i've got so few characters?? pleaseeeeee? *does best puppy dog eyes face* pleaseeeeee mr bale sir? What would it take for you to change my signature to be a bit bigger writing?? i'll do anything, well within reason anyway!
  4. Di

Di Active Member

Try playing with different font styles. Some of them give the appearance of being bigger, and then try making it bold. ;)
  5. meandmycornet

Since when have you been Mr Bale? Hmm but I like my font :( I know I'll have porky's instead! Except it doesn't work :( could some nice clever person tell me how to make it work??
  6. Di

Di Active Member

Fiona xx
    Apples are a Girl's Best Friend
    (tmp normal verdana)
    Fiona xx
    (Arial black)
    Fiona xx
    (comic sans bold)

Fiona xx
    (lucinda sans unicode bold)
    Fiona xx
    (fixedsys bold)

7. meandmycornet

I want porky's though mumsie :( but it won't work :(
  8. Di

Di Active Member

You can only have whats in the little drop down box at the top.
  9. meandmycornet

hmmm i'm gonna complain to the man at the top then!!! :D
  10. Di

Di Active Member

Or you could simply ask, since there is a Mod meeting tomorrow, whether its possible to have any more fonts to choose from. :wink:
  11. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Someone has changed my signature and I'm not impressed!

Okay, so I probably wasn't supposed to have the large text at the end, but it wasn't that big. I've seen bigger signatures, and not naming any names, but meandmycornet has a multi coloured one.

Please may I have my signature back to how it was before?

Last edited: Jun 18, 2005
  12. meandmycornet

EXCUSE ME!!! I do not have a multicoloured signature!! You little fibber! Its all pink you daft banana! Its actually your dear friend Mumsie that has a multi-coloured signature!
  13. brasscrest

brasscrest Active Member

Why is everyone finding it so difficult to follow these rules?

The rules were clearly stated, and, frankly, much less restrictive than some of the other forums I've been on, many of which don't even allow signatures at all.
  14. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

I agree...not sure anyone pays that much attention to the signatures anyway. Name of the band can be a useful thing, I don't mind reading that (can do a bit of stalking and checking people are who they say they are!), also quite like a comedy line (like mine of course ;))

I don't mind deleting mine, but it's only little and I don't think it's intrusive. Some of them, I find are intrusive and I can understand why new rules have been introduced, tis annoying when half of the page is taken up with someones signature!
  15. meandmycornet

I'm not going to moan about signatures anymore! so long as I can have a pink signature i'll be happy!