Who Broke the bed?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by WhatSharp?, Jun 25, 2004.

?

Who's to blame?

1. HBB (for removing the slats on WhatSharp?'s bed thus causing the breaking)

96.9%
  2. WhatSharp? (for doing the actual breaking)

3.1%
  1. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Who was responsible for the breaking of HBB's bed, HBB removed the slats on WhatSharps? bed, thus causing him to fall over and smash into HBB's bed completely wrecking it!.

But whos to blame?

WhatSharp? for doing the actual breaking?
    HBB for removing the slats on WhatSharps? bed thus causing the breaking?

Who dun it? You Decide? :D

BTW. I was going to make this a poll but for some reason can't find the Poll button :?

Edit: Poll added. (dyl) ;)

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    HBB
    breaking
    WhatSharp
    Poll
    bed
  3. Digger

Digger Member

2MD is definitely to blame, if he wasn't in the house then i'm sure this childish distruction of BOC Brother property would never had started it all goes back to the Diary Room Chair incident :lol:

4. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

I have my opinion but I'm gonna take the 5th ammendment here for fear of reprisals!!

But clearly one of you is as guilty as a puppy sitting next to a pile of poo! :wink:

5. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

and I aint no puppy and I don't smell no poo! :D

6. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

Well if you're going to claim for it on insurance you'd have to blame HBB as he was the ultimate cause of the incident. (unless you go with Diggers theory that everything is 2md's fault... which has its merits! :wink: )

Personally I prefer secret option 3: it was all a result of cunning mind control by Minstrel and Arthudders, one more step in their plan to wipe out all housemates and win themselves!! :lol:

7. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

now THAT wouldn't suprise me! (Minstrel's a devious little beggar!) :D

8. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Thanks Dyl! :wink:

9. 2nd man down

HUH??!? Where did Digger say that??!?!?

10. 2nd man down

Just be very careful the next time you take a seat in the band room young lady!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :roll:

11. Digger

Digger Member

What me? I didn't say owt :p

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    HBB
    breaking
    WhatSharp
    Poll
    bed
  13. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Of course, we should also bear in mind that HBB has already received his 2nd BB warning. If, therefore, the decision is that he is to blame . . . :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

14. 2nd man down

:shock: OOps!!! Not looking all that peachy for HBB then is it??

Purely hypothetically here of course...are we able to change our votes...per chance?? :oops:

15. HBB

HBB Active Member

*starts to pack suitcase* :cry:

16. HBB

HBB Active Member

I don't see how these 2 totally unrelated incidents can be pushed onto me.

a) Yes, I did take your bets slats, as a nice little decking outside in the garden, but was going to replace them by the time you went to bed, in fairness I took my bedslats too and made a nice little walkway so our feet didn't get wet due to the rain.

b) It was your foolishness in the 1st place, squirting semolina at me

c) I think you went a tad OTT with the fall, are you sure you're not Brazilian?

d) I really want to stay and should because strictly speaking it isn't my fault.

BennyBOC

17. Di

Di Active Member

Really Whatsharp, I don't know how you can relate Bunny borrowing your bed slats for a perfectly good purpose with you being so blind (drunk??) as to go crashing into his bed and totalling it. :evil:

I'm sorry, only one possible guilty party here as only one of the parties was present at the "scene of crime".

18. HBB

HBB Active Member

I was not, you say that getting provoked with Semolina's not starting it! :twisted:

19. groovy

groovy Active Member

Calm down people! Everyone just breathe! Whats to gain by arguing over who did it? relax. repeat after me. Ohmmmmmmm *breathe in* *breathe out* now as long as we all have somewhere to sleep and plenty of plasters (and bog roll, come to think of it) whats the problem?

20. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Hey this was only meant as a bit of fun! okay okay....

Sorry HBB for starting the topic (still think it was your fault but most DEFINATLEY didn't wan't to get you into trouble!).

I have a hatchet here (recently borrowed from BB's cupboard, used fairly recently in a sneaky "double eviction") what say we go out and bury it and then knock back the last of Kates vodka I "acquired" before she left :wink:

21. HBB

HBB Active Member

Hehehhee, plans to write a really hard sop solo with lots of high notes! :D

22. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

(Hahahaha, not worried, knowing Bens workrate on YWD stuff I'm safe for at least a deacade or two :wink: :D )