Whit Walks!

Discussion in 'Deputies Available' started by snazzy_cornet_sound, Mar 11, 2006.

1. snazzy_cornet_sound

snazzy_cornet_sound Member

My name is Paul Saggers you can contact me at my email razzitout@hotmail.com, I am looking for a band to play with at the Whit Friday Marches this year, I dont think any bands from Cornwall are going! I am looking to play ideally with a Champ/1st Section Band. I currently play with St Austell Band in the Championship section where I currently sit third man down. Accomodation is no issue and I require no expenses, I would stay in Manchester so I am pretty close to it. Ideally I am looking for a Band that can take me on on the day of the contest as living in Cornwall is abit far to travel for a Rehearsal! Anyone interested mail me or post on here! thanks :)

2. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

3. snazzy_cornet_sound

how do i go about doing that?

4. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

see the link I posted above :tup

5. snazzy_cornet_sound

Thanks! I will see what other offers come along and get back to you on it! :)

6. bassinthebathroom

bassinthebathroom Active Member

Our Paul is somewhat short, so perhaps a juniour band? :p Just so long as he remembers his cornet, mouthpiece, shoes and brain Paul would fit in nicely with any band, and he's also a Whit virgin :-? Take that as a commendation and/or damnation if you will...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice