Whit Fridays.... So Whos Going and which one?

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by WhatSharp?, May 8, 2003.

1. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Having read a lot of posts regarding the Whits, hows about a TMP round-up of which bands are going and whether you're doing Tameside or Saddleworth (one post per band please), that way we know who to look out for.

Ok so.....

Yiewsley & West Drayton (and friends), Saddleworth.
  2. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

We'll be doing Tameside again I imagine.
  3. yorkie19

yorkie19 Active Member

Imps will be there, and I'd imagine that we will start in Saddleworth, as normal. Whether we get over to Tameside or not depends on how organized we are.

4. strongbow

strongbow Member

Glossop are going out and we usually do Tameside
  5. Sueee

Sueee Member

Sellers will be doing Tameside I think? Will update if it's Saddleworth! :)
  6. Phil Green

Phil Green Supporting Member

Fodens out, doing 6 in each as normal.

7. MattB

MattB Member

Littleborough Public will be out around Tameside after getting stuck fast in saddleworth last year!
  8. Big Fella

Big Fella Member

VBS Poynton

We have talked about just doing Tameside and then depending on time maybe doing some of Saddleworth
  9. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

I'll be wherever Sparkly tells me I am......with tMP Brass!!!

Rach x
  10. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

We normally do tameside.. but I think we're gonna pester to do saddleworth this year :)
  11. Baldeagle

Baldeagle Member

Carlton Brass will be starting at Scouthead and ending up at Denton Criket Club :guiness
  12. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

Ill be with tMP Brass
  13. Owen

Owen Member

Yorkshire Co-op will be out, but I won't be there (will be on holiday!!!!). I think the plan is to do predominantly Tameside, although I am pretty sure the band will finish off the evening in Denshaw, which is obviously in Saddleworth (and also being the pub closest to home).
  14. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

You did Saddleworth last year Aidan. I remember.
  15. davidsait

davidsait Member

Warwick will be out in Saddleworth - a combination of members and alumni as usual (its exam season!).

Dave Sait
  16. hornblower

hornblower Member

Dunston Silver will be terrorising the area of Saddleworth! :shock: You have all been warned!!!!! :bounce
  17. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

I'll be there with Hepworth, don't know where abouts though. I did it a couple of years ago with Point of Ayre and they abandoned me!!! I had to get Gareth (BoozyBassTrom) to pick me up!

18. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

Rainford will be out, getting drunk *ahem*.

Most probably sticking with tradition and ending up at Dobcross. Taking bets as to who will fall down the hill on the way down to the coach first...