Whit Friday - Who's going and where?

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by tubafran, Jun 6, 2006.

1. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

OK I know we had a thread about who wasn't going but who is?

BBSBB are and so are Killamarsh (with a few friends from Dronfield, Maltby and Thurcroft). Only problem for me is I can't play for two so as BBSBB had it on their job list first I'll be with them.

On past form BBSBB will be around Delph, Dobcross, Denshaw, Lydgate, Upper Mossely, Micklehurst and Carbrook (think we like to take it a bit serious) and

Killamarsh will be around Uppermill, Delph, Dobcross, Denshaw, Greenfield (more of a social evening then;) )

Hope to run into my band (Killamarsh) at some point on the evening.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    form
    BBSBB
    Whit Friday
    Killamarsh
    thread
  3. andyp

andyp Active Member

My own band (Eccleston) aren't going this year as we have jobs on both Saturday and Sunday this weekend, so I'm helping my local band Banks Brass out. No idea where we're going but likely to be the Saddleworth circuit I think!

4. stotty74

stotty74 Member

I believe we are doing as many as we can on the Tameside circuit(again!!) before heading into Saddleworth. Looking forward to it, except no alcohol for me this year :shock:

5. horn-girlie

horn-girlie Member

ooh, well, untill last night i wasnt doing the Whits this year, but I'm now helping out my little sisters youth band, so I'll be around and about the Tameside area complete with, no doubt, a jacket fitted perfectly for a twelve year old :) tehe!

6. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

Campbeltown Brass (with guests) will be there, all the way from the sunny west coast of Scotland. We're doing the Saddleworth usual 1s, and oh there will be plenty of drink!!! Look out for all the drunken-kilted Scots falling about!!

And if you see a red-haired BBb Bass player with a large vodka & coke, with "Oor Wullie" written on his rugby shirt.....come and say hello to me!!!!

7. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

Flixton are out wahoooooooooooooooooo:biggrin: I believe we are probably doing a mixture of both circuits. Hopefully I will bump into some old bands/friends and the tMP band! Anyone that recognises me feel free to buy me a drink! :cool:

8. manx_yessir

manx_yessir Member

Emley will be around...somewhere. Not sure what route we'll be taking though!

9. yorkie19

yorkie19 Active Member

Hawaiian Brass will be there and I'll be playing for them. Tameside to start with and then (hopefully) over the top for a few in Saddleworth.

10. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Blackley are supposed to be swapping between the two but not sure...i'm sure by about 10 i wont know where I am anyway :biggrin: