Whit Friday Thanks

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by stephen2001, Jun 16, 2003.

1. stephen2001

stephen2001 Member

Well, last Friday evening something I was glad I didn't miss out on. It gave me, and a few other people in tMP Band, a chance to savour the Whit Friday 'experience' for the 1st time.
    The main thanks for this goes to John (TheMusicMan) for setting up www.theMouthpiece.com, to Rachel (Sparkling_Quavers) for organising it all and putting a band together, and to David (Straightmute) for getting us into shape in a meagre 2 hours rehearsal time. Also, thanks to those of the band and our supporters, especially those that travelled miles to be a part of it. Definately much appreciated.
    Apologies if I've missed anyone out :oops:

We all certainly 'spread the word' of www.theMouthpiece.com wherever we went and the last couple of results prooved we are no mugs. :D
    Hopefully, I will be there next year (exams permitting) to repeat the fun, and I WON'T get drunk the night before again! We might also aim to get there a little earlier! :wink:

Once again, massive thanks! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice