Whit Friday Results - In Depth Analysis

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by shed_builder, Jun 14, 2004.

1. shed_builder

shed_builder New Member

Did your band play on Whit Friday? Do you want to compare your top results against other bands in your section or all other bands. Did your band not complete 6 contests in either area but you are curious as to how your top results over the whole area compare with others. Were you the top band in your section over 2/3/4/5/6 contests? Compare your top results at http://www.haslingdenband.co.uk/content/topresults.aspx or view all the results http://www.haslingdenband.co.uk/content/allresults.aspx

2. Blagger

Blagger Member

V useful Thankyou :lol:

3. Presume you got your Tameside info from the official Tameside site. St John's Castle and St Johns Droylsden are one and the same band, therefore the results should be combined (18th at Droylsden added to the rest, including 22nd at Hurst!)

4. shed_builder

shed_builder New Member

Thank you Graham from Jolly Holly. I did indeed get the information from the Tameside site. I will correct it shortly.

5. davidsait

davidsait Member

It's very flattering, but I'm afraid the University of Warwick Brass Band is only 2nd Section currently, not Championship!

6. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

Ah but in Delph your band looked like you could be in the Championship section of very drunk people!!

7. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

Don't most bands by that stage of the evening?

8. Cornishwomble

True, there were a few people swaying towards the end of the night.

9. davidsait

davidsait Member

Well, I'm glad to hear that we excel at something!

10. Cornishwomble

I suppose the irony of having the word Temperence in your band title on your Avatar hasn't been lost on you! :twisted:

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Whit Friday Results
    Whit
    others
    results
    band
  12. davidsait

davidsait Member

:)

13. shed_builder

shed_builder New Member

Apologies for that. I have now relegated you to the 2nd Section.