Whit Friday Photos...

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by paddo, Jun 15, 2007.

1. paddo

paddo Member

Sorry for this mods, I just think it needs a specific thread for a notice,

Well guys and gals here they are at last, very sorry for the delay but as most are aware we had problems.

They can now all be viewed and if you wish purchase at our business site Marlin Images, you will need to go to the purchase tab and click on the Brass Band link. No password is needed.

2. gawber

gawber Active Member

Oh my gosh! Just viewed The Emley! Talk about "Welcome to the Garry Hallas Show"!!!!!
  3. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

Blimey, let's hope Roger isn't too vain, he'll be skint!
  4. Kiz7

Kiz7 Member

Was there anyone else there with Roger?????
  5. ploughboy

ploughboy Active Member

Blimey!!!! I Vaguely remember seeing the camera behind the band. But blimey!!!

Some good shots Mark, Excellent one's of Crawford's head vein type thing popping out!!
  6. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Some terriffic photos there Mark - especially the ones of Roger "fly catcher" Thorne displaying a full range of emotions. Everything including happiness, rage, love, bemusement, despair, satisfaction... I'm not sure how he managed to pack them all into a performance of Knight Templar. ;)

I shouldn't say too much though - check out my double chin...:eek:
  7. Ruthless

Ruthless Member

Help, am I just being thick, but I can not get to any brass band photos through the website at all
  8. Ruthless

Ruthless Member

It's OK I found them - thought I had to go through the links to go to the brassband photos page.
  9. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Erm... I must be thick or something.. still can't find the photos.. have they been removed?, I follow the links get to brassbandphotos.com and get "No results found for: Whit Friday Photo\'s" ..... confused.
  10. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

OMG!!!! :eek:

Righto, time to get back on that diet then, either that or someone substituted my head for a big fat purple balloon with shades and umpteen chins!!! :( :-? :oops:

Great pictures tho Mark, excellent stuff. Oh yeah, and Gareth Coates says Hi! ;)
  11. Di

Di Active Member

Well then m'dear, this is what you do.

Click here on Marlin Images
    Go to top right hand corner where it says "Purchase" and click on that.
    On the left hand side, go right down to where it says "brass bands" and click on that.

Click on this and go straight there. ;)
  12. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Actually that's a good point. Mark, seeing as someone appears to have hijacked your brassbandphotos.com url maybe you should remove it from your signature?
  13. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

Is there some way we can purchase a set of the Tartan Bass piccies to put on our website instead of just buying the prints?

Thankfully in the photos Im just out of focus and abit blurry......hang on, the whole night was pretty much like that for me.....!!!! :rolleyes:
  14. paddo

paddo Member

yes there is, any one wanting to buy the files instead of prints can PM me for details. Please guys and gals, files are more expensive for obvious reasons!!

15. paddo

paddo Member

sorry for bumping this mods but as we lost nearly all our links from all the bands we had links with this is at the moment the only way most can find the whit friday photos.

Any bands wishing to add a link (recirical of course) to our brass band photos please pm me, it would be very much appreciated,