Whit Friday Photos........

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by paddo, Jun 13, 2006.

1. paddo

paddo Member

Well guys and gals, all the photos are nearly on, just a slight hitch with the server. Tmp band is the next to be on there and I think there is only about 6 or 7 more to do......... enjoy cause I KNOW YOU DID ON THE NIGHT!
  2. bassmittens

bassmittens Member

Nice one Mark.

Good photos & some marvellous 'action' shots!!
  3. paddo

paddo Member

they are all on there now guys & gals.......
  4. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Excellent work again Mark. Thanks for your efforts in covering the Whits 2006 event for all of the bands who were at Delph.

Great stuff... :tup
  5. sopranoplayer

sopranoplayer Member

None there for Blackburn & Darwen :(
  6. timbloke

timbloke Member

That is a great one of you, not quite as good as the one of me last year though. But once again some brilliant photos.
  7. Andybassbone

Andybassbone Member

Great photos

Great photos!!

Well done to Nat for player of the day - see you Saturday:)
  8. bassmittens

bassmittens Member

I think i'll buy that one of Helen and run a caption comp at band!!!!
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2006
  9. paddo

paddo Member

remember guys, prints are priced very low, please don't try and copy from your screen. I don't want to splatter copyright all over them!
  10. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Yes indeed, can i reiterate what Mark says in this last post. Please respect Marks work and DO NOT copy the images from the net. This is copyright theft and we don't want that to be instigated from here yeah.

Thanks all.
  11. paddo

paddo Member

Thanks John,

all the photography covered at events is either done foc or for a very miminal charge, so the sale of the prints covers our costs and gives a little pleasure to bandsman, I know you guys probably didn't meen what I implied and hope no one took humbridge to it!

Enjoy them all, there is some cracking shots as allways, especially the two girls from tmp who where talking to me whos photo is with the sign carrier! take care girls ;)
  12. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Thanks for taking that one - I'll have a word with Elin and make her buy it as a lasting memory of pete the sign man....he was brilliant!
  13. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

I wish we'd made it in to Delph!! :mad:

Every band in the world was waiting to play when we turned up!! Typical. :(

Great pics Mark, another fine job done by the looks of it. Some brilliant action shots.
  14. m.f.cooper

m.f.cooper Member

I see that some of us look quite drunk in Delph. Oh well, maybe one of these years we won't end up wasted...

I can dream, can't I?
  15. paddo

paddo Member

Hi Guys & Gals,

quick question! before I actually do this I just wondered what the interest may be, as it will take a couple of hours to apply to all bands on the site.

Would any of your bands be interested in buying all the photos of your bands? at a reduced rate (bulk purchase if you like) 9x6 prints are normally £6.50, but if you bought all the images it would be £4.50, your thoughts would be very much appreciated.

16. glidng_slide

glidng_slide Member

Where are the pics of the TMP trombones, I am sure I was there!!!
  17. Tack7

Tack7 Member

Shame you couldnt capture my good side! i.e- hidden by bass! lol

Si B&R
  18. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

Does anyone have any photo's from tameside?
  19. VenusTromster

VenusTromster Member

Billy's face when conducting Holme Silver is great. The pictures carry on from last year which featured in this years Delph magazine. They made up some great captions for them so I think the band will be starting a new competition for these pictures!
  20. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

A bizarre random pic of Lee from Hollyoaks in the misc section!! Didn't realise he had a taste for brass bands!