Whit Friday Photos...

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by paddo, May 26, 2006.

1. paddo

paddo Member

Hi Guy's and Gals,

it's nearly that time of year again, the whit friday march contest and brassbandphotos.com will be attending Delph as we did last year.

Unforyunatly due to web space all the photos from 2004, Uppermill are going to be removed to make space for this years event. Anyone still wishing to have a look and maybe still wish to purchase any please do so before the 9th June. As of the 10th, they will have been removed.

http://www.brassbandphotos.com/-/brassbandphotos/galleryindex.asp?c=630

We would like to wish all bands competing all the very best, and enjoy yourselves.

Mark

2. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Excellent service Mark, you have done a great job in previous years in making sure you snap the tMP band. Hopefully you can do so again this year for us.

3. paddo

paddo Member

Cheers John, pleased you think so.

Yes, if your their tmpers Make your self known and who knows you could be gracing brassbandphotos hall of fame!!

Have a good'n

Paddo

Oh yes, I'll be the one standing with quite a large camera for over 9 hours!!

4. MarkGillatt

MarkGillatt Member

And quite a large Pint too Paddo no doubt! :biggrin:

5. paddo

paddo Member

unfortunatly Mark (I do know who you are!!;) I am driving and after standing all that time I will just be glad to get in the damn thing!!

Your right though! this must be the only time of year in banding for me that I can actually remember all what happens!!

Any way, anyone still interested in upermill 2004 photos, please log in.....

paddo

6. paddo

paddo Member

unfortunatly Mark (I do know who you are!!;) I am driving and after standing all that time I will just be glad to get in the damn thing!!

Your right though! this must be the only time of year in banding for me that I can actually remember all what happens!!

Any way, anyone still interested in upermill 2004 photos, please log in.....

paddo

7. MarkGillatt

MarkGillatt Member

You do know me, I used to stand behind you and suffer your parping (and your playing!) at Knottingley!

8. paddo

paddo Member

I Know!! :0