Whit Friday Photos!!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by paddo, May 24, 2005.

1. paddo

paddo Member

Just a short message to let all the bandspersons out there that took part in last friday nights whit march's at Uppermill & Delph. All photos from both venues are now on www.brassbandphotos.com for viewing & purchase.

Thanks to all bands that took part and hope you did not get too drunk.

Mark (paddo)
  2. HBB

HBB Active Member

hehe... out of 27 photos, you got precisely none of me! :D
  3. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

Last edited: May 24, 2005
  4. The Cornet King

Come to think of it, looking at those explains who the person was who came right up to me, took a photo during the cornet solo bit and nearly blinded me with the flash! :p Excellent photo's :tup

I'll sleep better tonight :biggrin:
  5. paddo

paddo Member

sorry about the flash mate, that was my understudy at uppermill.

hope no harm was done.....
  6. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

Once again, in a picture almost identical to one my dad took at Durham Big Meeting last year, I have my jacket all cobbled up!! Doh.
  7. The Cornet King

None what so ever...if you'd have given me warning i'd have put on my best pose! :p

Its a great collection of photo's you've got there. Keep up the good work! :tup
  8. Steve

Steve Active Member

I had the same at Delph during tMps performance, fortunately pictures of the "bone of satan" are never published as it is just not brass banding!! 2 results at Delph in one day I guess
  9. paddo

paddo Member

that was not us at delph guys, no flash was used all night. Spectators and Malcolm from 4bars rest was though.......
  10. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

I want to know hoe every time there's a photo with me in it I'm blowing water out and not playing!??!?!? :biggrin: Hmmmm...maybe that tells me something. :tongue:

Excellent photo's Paddo, I especially like the interest you took in Ploughboy's milk bottle crate! ;)
  11. manx_yessir

manx_yessir Member

You actually look like your falling asleep! :roll: :hammer
  12. becks164

becks164 Member

im actually quite chuffed with my photo, with a different band this year but i look quite respectable in that one unlike last years think my dad might like this one!!!
  13. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

hahaha :biggrin: the pic of me is great!!!

nice one of me at delph taking a picture of rainford... :tup

haha :tongue:
  14. Great photos, saw a close up of me thought i'd left my second chin at home but it seens to follow me everywhere these days.
  15. Steve

Steve Active Member

I thought it was leading you everywhere with the body doing the following!!
  16. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

It has been noticed young man!

The photos are ace I quite like the way that Gimli's crate has been highlighted!
  17. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

I looked through every single photo and thought they were all great! Some cracking pictures there :) excellent.
  18. shandy lee

shandy lee Member

Wow, How serious do I look playing a cornet, if only I had put that much concentration into music exams I may have bettered myself, Uppermill was fantastic. Great photos, Next time warn me and I will make sure I have a make- up artist on hand to touch me up!:tongue:
  19. Straightmute

Straightmute Active Member

I don't remember signing a model release form! But there's lots I don't remember from last Friday, so I guess I must have done...

Great pictures Mark. I'm sure that you'll get some orders from our lot.

20. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

All together now, in an Aiden styleee... BLEURGH!!! :eek: