Whit Friday Photos from Delph

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by paddo, Jun 21, 2011.

1. paddo

paddo Member

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Whit
    @ Delph
    Anyone
    photos
    thanks
  3. paddo

paddo Member

just to inform people about how to browse the photos as I have had a few calls and messages asking what page their photos will be on?

when you get to the page with what looks like the first page of nearly 2000 photos, at the top right hand side above the photos there is a drop down menu. Click on that and there is a list of all 82 bands and one for general.

Hope that makes it a bit easier to browse, thanks.

4. BassoProfundo

BassoProfundo Member

Thanks for the link, at last proof I was there!

5. Neillyboy

Neillyboy Member

oaft you missed the handsome Bb Bass payer from Tartan Brass. GUTTED!!

6. Keith Stanley James Lever

Keith Stanley James Lever Supporting Member

Thanks Mark...... done a real good job at Delph, spotted may faces that I knew but missed "on the rounds".

Many thanks again

KSJ

7. paddo

paddo Member

your welcome guys and sorry to the few I missed. Was a long night all in all and didn't get in till gone 2am.

I have had some messages requesting a bit of clarity on the sales info with regards to what is meant by all images on disk!

You can buy all "your" band's photos on disk (files) for £20, single images on disk £7.50 - £5 for a 6"x4", £6.50 for a 7"x5" and a 12"x8" is £9.

Unfortunately I cannot adjust the p&p as I do sell other products on my website and this is a single p&p facility. However, whatever sized print you purchase (except 12x8 as this is a larger package) I will upgrade you to the larger sized free of charge. so if you order a 6x4, I will send you a 7x5 at no extra cost.

I hope this makes sense,

thanks to all that have already purchased,

Mark

8. paddo

paddo Member

Just to remind folk and bands that they can purchase all their bands photos from delph on disk, royalty free for £20 +p&p. Which for some bands will be less that a £1 an image, and supplied on disk.

9. cockaigne

cockaigne Member

10. paddo

paddo Member

11. paddo

paddo Member

remember guys and girls, all your band's photos on disk for a mere £20 +p&p bargain......

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Whit
    @ Delph
    Anyone
    photos
    thanks
  13. Laserbeam bass

Laserbeam bass Active Member

Did your friend on BBb at Meltham & Metlham Mills want his one ;)

14. paddo

paddo Member

Which image would that be!

15. paddo

paddo Member

Just to refresh all your minds.....

your welcome guys and sorry to the few I missed. Was a long night all in all and didn't get in till gone 2am.

I have had some messages requesting a bit of clarity on the sales info with regards to what is meant by all images on disk!

You can buy all "your" band's photos on disk (files) for £20, single images on disk £7.50 - £5 for a 6"x4", £6.50 for a 7"x5" and a 12"x8" is £9.

Unfortunately I cannot adjust the p&p as I do sell other products on my website and this is a single p&p facility. However, whatever sized print you purchase (except 12x8 as this is a larger package) I will upgrade you to the larger sized free of charge. so if you order a 6x4, I will send you a 7x5 at no extra cost.

I hope this makes sense,

thanks to all that have already purchased,

Mark

http://www.onlinepictureproof.com/marlinimages/purchase/albums/13143