Whit Friday Photo's DELPH

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by jambo, Jun 3, 2004.

1. jambo

jambo Member

For all of you lucky people competing at the DELPH contest this year I shall be there as last year snapping away for both the Delph magazine and also your viewing pleasure.

If you see me hanging from a tree or navigating the crowds to get a photo please feel free to grab a card off me with the web site address on where you will be able to see the days events and how it looked without the aid of beer goggles.

For those of you there last year, grab a programme as they've done a great job and put as many of your faces and bands in it as possible...good work!

See you there 8)
  2. skweeky

skweeky Member

aaah :shock: i shall have to put on my make up :lol:
  3. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

as long as u dont snap me.....you're okay!

hair was looking bad tonight, as i didnt have time to do it properly, as i was watching neighbours/doctors and quincy or whatever it was!! haha x
  4. Heppy

Heppy Member

Hey Jambo
    Did you get one of me in the end?
    Ha Ha!
  5. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

I believe we (the tMP band) were snapped at Delph yesterday! :D

Look forward to seeing the horrors! :lol:
  6. Raspberry

Raspberry Member

Good job jambo wasn't at Uppermill when I was wadding my way through horse manure during the march!!! :oops:
  7. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

... and as I was directly behind you Abi, I was avoiding (1) the same said horse manure and (2) the horse manure flicking off your shoes as we marched... ;);) hehe
  8. Raspberry

Raspberry Member

I was a bit worried when I got back on the bus after that thinking my shoes would smell of poo..... :roll:

I just never saw it until I landed in it! :lol:
  9. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

I'd just like to remind you that being at the front I took the full brunt of the horse manure... Anyway, think I saw Jambo at Delph, but couldn't remember your name at the time... brain wasn't working by that point... too much left,right,left,right...
  10. ScrapingtheBottom

ScrapingtheBottom Active Member

Or in my case left, right, right, hop, left, left, no wait a minute...
  11. jambo

jambo Member

I believe so Mr Smed, could you have stood any closer to the wall?

Just editing at the mo and they'll be up soon.

Well done with the overall prize by the way there'll be no living with MB now eh? :wink:
  12. Stewart

Stewart Member

Jambo, will the 2003 photos be staying up after the 2004 ones are available? Want to order a couple from last year but also want to wait and see if there are any from this year I want before I place the order.
  13. jambo

jambo Member

Yes i'll leave them on, i'm still getting orders so there's no rush.

14. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

when will this years be up?
  15. Raspberry

Raspberry Member

You were lucky that you were inside the march formation - its not very nice treading in it and my first thoughts were "s*'#*" :roll:
  16. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

how apt...

Tis very hard to stay in line when the three people in front of one are avoiding three different piles of manure.... was more like a weaving conga line (to slaidburn) at points....
  17. Di

Di Active Member

Ooh, I've done that. Isn't it yukky? I actually lost my shoe in the stuff and someone had to retrieve it for me! :lol:
  18. jambo

jambo Member

Photos are up now!!!!

Happy viewing
    8) :lol:
  19. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

20. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

hee hee... Roger wins the "Best facial expressions" award...

class Rog..