Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Steve, May 17, 2004.

1. Steve

Steve Active Member

OK, whos going and where are they staying. As we (Raunds) are travelling a fair distance we have some form of accomodation booked but, not suprisingly I cant remember where. As other bands are doing the same I guess this is the perfect opportunity for an impromptu tMp social (or several smaller ones) before we all retire to our beds. If your not going with a band, where are you likely to spend the day?
  2. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hey Steve

You're a little way behind I'm afraid...;) we have already got a tMP band competing at the Whits - coaches, meals, music, band positions, MD...it's all sorted.

You're welcome to come along - have a search for the announcement on tMP somewhere. Rachel has done a sterling job in managing this for tMP, she'll be along soon and can drop you the details.

3. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Hi steve. If you and J and that weird lot are havin a night out in manchester, give me a call... just make sure J isn't wearing his good shirt again... :wink:
  4. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

Hi Steve we do indeed have a tMP Band at the Whits. We shall be sticking to the main saddleworth area and have a buffet etc booked for the end of the evening at a local pub. There also are a number of tMPers that will be around on the Saturday so if anyone fancies a social on the Sat too drop me a line :twisted:
  5. Steve

Steve Active Member

Thats what i meant, as well as the tMp band I was wondering where all the others that are playing with their own bands are due to pass out over the weekend. Sorry for any confusion everybody :oops:
  6. Dawnys_flug

Dawnys_flug Member

We're going (Bakewell silver plus Darley Dale and Shirebrook :p ) but because of the distance not being too great, we're going back home after our last place. We usually end up home at about 3 so it's not too bad. We are however leaving early afternoon and so we don't loose out on any valuble 'playing time' :D .
    Our route planner (Colin, our solo trom :roll: hehe) has got all his maps and stuff so i'll let some people know our proposed route. Hopefully we'll bump into tMP band!! :D
  7. sunny_jimbob

sunny_jimbob Member

I being part of the Shirebrook contingent :D :D :D
  8. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

I'm going with BBS. Unfortunately everyone appears to be taking it all a bit seriously for my liking... words like "lower section" and "prizes" and "which villages" keep popping up :shock: :( Hopefully will be able to consume a couple of sly ones at some point.
  9. Raspberry

Raspberry Member

We'll watch out for you with the BBS Colin and certainly the sly pints! :wink: