Whit Friday. Hangover or no hangover?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Boomchickaboom, Jun 5, 2004.

?

Do you have a hangover?

1. Yes

79.2%
  2. No

20.8%
  1. Whit friday just gets better every year.
    And i am proud to say my drinking skills do too.. :lol:
    so i thought it would be interesting to see how many bandsman live up to their stereotype - how many of you were drinking last night and are fine this morning? :shock: :roll:
    be honest now!!!
    :wink:
    (and everyone from Ireland Chesterfield BB who reads this - you'll all be happy to know the red and blue does come out the hair - phew!) :lol:

PS - see our web site for our whit friday shocking snaps!!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Whit
    Ireland Chesterfield BB
    blue
    Whit Friday
    web site
  3. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Not hungover yet! Think I may be still under the influence, even though I didn't have that much to drink :shock:

4. six pints

six pints Active Member

wasnt drinking last night, i dont get paid till next fri so saving money for collingwood day and megaformal. i read HP3 and drank hot chocolate. yes, i am sad. very sad.

5. trombelle

trombelle Member

6. Dave Euph

Dave Euph Member

Tulip hotel where tMP band stayed had bar closed when we got back ... and refused to open it again! :(

... so no hangover.

7. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Haha you should have gone to scu bar, the pub of REAL banders!!

8. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

still had a headache at 5 like, but was gone after i'd gone to bed :roll:
    8)

9. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

oooh I know several people who are gonna have megga hangovers...
    Liz and Sammy, percists at Leyland, who werent playing yesterday but were drinking to make up for it... and also drummergurl, who had 6 bottles of WKD in the space of an hour and a half...

I, unfortunatly, was unable to go due to having to come back down to Devon... Least I was spared from the hangover though 8)

Hope you all had a great time...
    Leyland must drag me to it next year, as I havent experienced Whit Friday yet and next year could be my last chance to go :cry:

:wink:

10. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

didnt have a drink as I was driving home after. finaly got to bed at 5.30 this morning. no hang over but well and trull happy

11. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

thanx naomi! :roll: and yes i ad a hangover, felt a bit poo this mornin and took me aaaages to get up for rehearsal!

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Whit
    Ireland Chesterfield BB
    blue
    Whit Friday
    web site
  13. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

well, I drank a little. Wasn't too drunk, yet suitably inebriated. Finished drinking at about 4ish, and have just got home. No hangover really, and feeling quite good :D

14. I was absolutely well and truely utterly CREAM CRACKERED by the end of last night!!! My arms are aching like MAD, and I am feeling tres tres rough today :shock: I only had 2 cans of stella in delph band club and I felt well on my way :shock: Then I realised that I hadnt actually eaten anything other than 2 beef sandwiches all day :?

Annnnnyway.... I was in Uppermill when the TMP bus pulled up - only I had no idea it was the tmp'ers and when some strange man came over and said... "hello, I'm the music man!" I was ready to call the nutnut brigade!!! Still we soon cleared that one up.... and I'm sorry for looking at you like this.... :shock: :? . :lol:

15. davidsait

davidsait Member

Woke up at 12:30. Oh my goodness it hurt so much.

16. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

No hangover thank goodness although quite a lot of bottles of ale were consumed!! Although a few of us spent the night in the bandroom and we all had some of Ploughboy's Chilli...Good god, I think the world fell out of my bottom this morning!!!

17. pug_101

pug_101 Member

I most certainly have the biggest hangover ever! Was worth it though :)

18. There should be a seperate thread for

Bass Players - how's your back?
    Mine's very sore

but no hangover, so it's all good!

19. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

You big jessy, Dave! Your Kidlington posse adjourned to Glossop band club, where further beerage ensued. They've got a photo on the wall with me in!

Just back...

20. Dave Euph

Dave Euph Member

How were you feeling then? You were waving that banner around enthusiastically enough ... although far too skillfully to be paraletic! :D

21. Dave Euph

Dave Euph Member

... *shakes his head* ... must be a Yorkshire thing.

22. [quote="Dave Euph]
    How were you feeling then? You were waving that banner around enthusiastically enough ... although far too skillfully to be paraletic! :D[/quote]

Hahaha... I wasn't even remotely drunk! I was just confused because some complete stranger had introduced himself to me as "The Music Man" (Yeah, aren't we all mate?! :roll: :oops: ) LOL... I had a great night! The BATON (not banner :!: ) is in luffly condition this morning too. :D