Whit Friday Delph Photos 2008

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by paddo, May 19, 2008.

1. paddo

paddo Member

Whit Friday Photos 2008 from Delph:

Just about to go live with all the photos from last fridays Delph March contest. This year we have added the ability to buy a small image file for use on any of the forums, facebook, bebo, tmp etc....

These are small files and will not reproduce a print, copyright is only for use on your forum pages of your choice. prints are still available as usual and there is over 2000 shots.

There are however a couple of bands that i missed the name boards for, so if anyone wants to check the general folder and can let me know who they are I will sort it for them.

Should be all on in less than 2 hours now... I will keep you informed :)

Last edited: May 19, 2008
  2. Just Crazy

Just Crazy Member

I could only find last years on your website, is this right?

I didnt know there were any took last year, but i looked for my band and i have bought one, just want to see this years now.

Let us know :)
  3. leisa

leisa Active Member

i can only see 2007 ones as well
  4. paddo

paddo Member

still uploading guys and gals, having to upload them from home, day off so not in shop and broadband at home is only letting me upload 5 or 6 meg a time !!

be patient please ;)
  5. Just Crazy

Just Crazy Member

We will be patient, were just excited, I want to add this years one to my collection.
  6. leisa

leisa Active Member

I am excited and impatient!!
  7. andylockett86

andylockett86 Member

and it's Hepworth (Cookson Homes) ;-)
  8. paddo

paddo Member

i'll just put hepworth next time then!!

Our system is on a go slow, typical, they are going on but slow, so if your band is later in the alphabet, your in for a long wait sorry.....
  9. leisa

leisa Active Member

C'mon G's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-p
  10. Just Crazy

Just Crazy Member

Come on F's!!!!!!!!!
  11. blasterbates

blasterbates Member

Bit of a downer if you play for Zone One Brass then .........
  12. Just Crazy

Just Crazy Member

Afterall that, I'm not on any photos.:(
  13. paddo

paddo Member

sorry, its not allways possible to get all in the band if at all, some bands play very tightly packed, very hard to get anyone.

On another note lol, we are experiencing mega problems, sorry guys and gals but they will be on soon.
  14. paddo

paddo Member

total disaster today folks, upload server has gone down so will have to finish uploading first thing in the morning. From the shop it shouldn't take as long a couple of hours al in all.

sorry folks
  15. leisa

leisa Active Member

ugh me too!! all ours are of billy rushworth!!!

I said to him before we got to delph 'oo delph is where they take all them photos of u for that magazine' he said 'oh **** yeah' on the first few you can just tell hes trying very hard not to pull a stupid face...he sort of loses it a bit after that...
  16. ian_b

ian_b Member

The photos under Croft Silver heading are not of us, not sure who they are. The photos of us are in the general on pages 2 &3 (ones in blue jackets).

Ian Bromley
    Band Manager
  17. paddo

paddo Member

cheers ian, not sure how the hell that happened, will sort it tomorrow thanks,

18. paddo

paddo Member

At last, they are all on there. 78 bands but there is one where i missed the name board, if thats you or you know who it is please let me know.

There is this year the facility to down load your photos but can only be used for the web, not for printing out. Remember the 1988 copyright laws please folks.

The files are big enough for facebook, bebo, and of course tmp!

Enjoy folks

19. agentorange

agentorange Member

You got me! Wish i'd had a shave now.
  20. Masterblaster jnr

Masterblaster jnr Active Member

good move not taking one of me mark. I'm guessing you didn't have a spare lens for the last 10 bands!