Whit Friday at Delph....

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by paddo, Jun 4, 2009.

1. paddo

paddo Member

Hi to all you avid Whit friday goers...

Marlin Images will be at Delph as per usual doing th rounds with the photos of every band that plays there. But this year we will be providing something with a difference.

All bands will be given an envelope with a form which they can send back to our studio which they can purchase all their band photos on disk for £20, yes £20. Use them for whatever you wish. Websites, advertising even print them all off for the band, up to you. £20 is a bargain.

Enjoy it all guy's and girl's and remember to pick up your envelope from Sarah, the photographer on site.

Mark

Marlin Images
    www.marlinimages.co.uk

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Whit
    Mark Marlin Images
    Delph
    Marlin Images
    Sarah
  3. paddo

paddo Member

well didn't go exactly to plan did it, wet or what??

Images will be on line hoping by the end of play tomorrow when i get the images from our photographer on the night. Not sure sarah wants to do it again after she was wet to the bones. Well done to all bands, total admiration in those conditions guys and galls......

4. paddo

paddo Member

Images wil be on here all being well later today, sorry for any delays, *$£*& dy computers......

5. Pops2501

Pops2501 Active Member

Lovely gentle music on there - dreamy!

April xx

6. barrytonegirl

barrytonegirl Member

I can't get the site to load, am I doing something wrong?

7. Simon_Horn

Simon_Horn Member

Hi, we didn't get any envelope and I can't find the images on your site - what should I do?

Simon

8. Frontman

Frontman Member

Found the Bands page but the pictures are of 2008 not this year?????

9. paddo

paddo Member

HI,

just to let everyone know due to the weather no forms were handed out for obvious reasons. You can all still p[urchase the disk of all your bands photos at £20 inc postage

We are having a few problems at this moment in time trying to get these on there, new site and all that stuff. Please be patient, they should be on by end of play this afternoon.

Cheers

Mark

10. paddo

paddo Member

11. catherine_S

catherine_S Member

Still no joy! Hope this gets sorted soon! Good luck!

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Whit
    Mark Marlin Images
    Delph
    Marlin Images
    Sarah
  13. Frontman

Frontman Member

Still only 2008 photo's.

14. SaddLad

SaddLad New Member

Sure aren't 2009 pics - look at that sunshine!!

15. paddo

paddo Member

ooooooh at last guy's and gals photos from 2009 are online...

Such a busy time and upload issues plus weddings all weekend staff should have finished the upload!!

enjoy anyway and remember all bands can purchase a disk of all their images for £20, print whatever, show whatever........ bargain.

Also in the rush a couple of bands images may seem a little bright and over exposed, let me assure you any images coming out on disk or prints will be adjusted for this and will look fine.

Cheers again,

mark