Whilst lying in bed this morning...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Big Twigge, Oct 5, 2004.

1. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

I started wondering about the structure of marshmallows.....how do they work?is it similar to jelly?
    Any thoughts?
  2. dyl

dyl Active Member

The queen of Random strikes again! ;)
  3. jpbray

jpbray Member

You hadn't dreamt you had eaten one, and woke up and found your pillow had gone????:D :D
  4. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Big Twigge everybody!!! So random and irrelivent she's completely hat-stand. :-? :-D

and they're more like the composition of sn*t i think! :rolleyes:
  5. HBB

HBB Active Member

LMAO! :)

Gotta Admit.... she's the master of the random ;)
  6. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

I may be random.......but it's very painful to have thoughts like this at 6.30 in the morning when you should be asleep and you shouldn't have drunk a bottle of red wine the previous night :-?.
    I feel by sharing a select few thoughts it's like free counciling...thanks for listening, you've been great ;)
  7. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

Whilst lying in bed this morning, looking up at the stars, I thought to myself..

where the hell did my roof go?!
  8. jpbray

jpbray Member

Is this a camp:-? question?
  9. Laserbeam bass

Laserbeam bass Active Member

Big Twigge

Do you have google?

It is the gelatin component that produces and stabilizes the foamy marshmallow structure. There are different gelatins available to control the density, tenderness and overall structure of the marshmallow.

Marshmallow Structure
  10. rutty

rutty Active Member

Are you Dave Payn in disguise? ;)
  11. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

As George Formby was wont to sing, from time to time: "I like bananas, because they have no bones!"

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
  12. stephen_clapton

stephen_clapton New Member

That would explain why the horrid bus driver woman wouldnt let you get on then!! ;)
  13. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

It's true, they are. But it's actually pixie snot. The little pixies sneeze it out and the Big People come and collect it, and by strange esoteric magic known as "Marketing Strategy" they sell it as a confectionery product.
  14. drummerboy

drummerboy Member

Who cares? They taste good, and as long as they won't kill me, I'll just keep eating them! :)
  15. backrowbloke

backrowbloke Member

You been on a bit o'the black stuff again Mr Kepps? :guiness
  16. backrowbloke

backrowbloke Member

Dunno - but why do you always want to eat another one, eat teh whole packet and then feel very sick afterwards????
  17. jpbray

jpbray Member

No no no;) Bah!! can't think of anything mildly amusing
  18. Red Elvis

Red Elvis Active Member

Mate , you are starting to worry me !!!

Last night , I dreamt I ate my pillow , and when I woke up my giant Marshmallow was gone !!
  19. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Sounds like Dave to me...

Anyway, since Caroline's question has already been answered I'm just going to fill time by humming...

hmmmm mmm mmmmmmmmmm
  20. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Reminds me of this one time at band camp we had a contest to see who could stuff the most marshmallows in their mouth at one time.