Which tMPer would you trust to............

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by dyl, Jan 6, 2006.

1. dyl

dyl Active Member

Which tMPer would you trust to do the following for you:

1. Perform a speech at your wedding reception
    2. Look after your pet
    3. Park your car
    4. Run a business while you're out of the country
    5. Exercise a proxy vote for you at an election
    6. Fill your Ipod
    7. Buy you your wardrobe for the year
    8. Buy you a holiday
    9. Set you up on a date
    10. Cook you a meal

This is intended as a bit of fun, please no personal insults! ;)

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Ipod 7
    tMPer
    mealThis
    bit of fun
    personal insults
  3. dyl

dyl Active Member

I'll set us off then:

1. Perform a speech at your wedding reception - 2nd man down & Dave Payn - imagine that double act!
    2. Look after your pet - Whatsharp? - caretaker of the evil animal emporium!
    3. Park your car - our resident ex-cop Rapier
    4. Run a business while you're out of the country - theMusicMan - if he can keep tMP going on very limited funds, then he's fine by me!
    5. Exercise a proxy vote for you at an election - Gaz Wynne - Cymru rydd eh Gaz?
    6. Fill your Ipod - brassneck - seems to have loads of music at his disposal!
    7. Buy you your wardrobe for the year - anyone apart from super_sop!
    8. Buy you a holiday - whoever wins the competition for richest tMPer!
    9. Set you up on a date - don't need one - I'm married!
    10. Cook you a meal - whoever will be the first tMPer to register from China! I love Chinese food!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2006
  4. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

1. Perform a speech at your wedding reception: You all have too much dirt on me....none of you!
    2. Look after your pet: Cornetgirl - she does look after the hedgehig as it is!
    3. Park your car: Woodenflugel (ian) he sometimes has a picture of a car as his msn thing so he must like them and so repsetc them!
    4. Run a business while you're out of the country: Backrowbloke - he always seem busy working and stuff - that'll do me
    5. Exercise a proxy vote for you at an election: Will the sec - he likes instructions so he'd have to follow mine and put the tick in the correct box!
    6. Fill your Ipod: Lisa - she always has bizarre and ecletic music on her msn
    7. Buy you your wardrobe for the year: 2md has helped me decided on outfits before so we can have a go!
    8. Buy you a holiday: BruceG - he seems well travelled
    9. Set you up on a date: Well I would put BMB, but I registered before and I don't even think she found me a match...
    10. Cook you a meal: Miss Quavers herself I think

5. LeDragon

LeDragon Active Member

Too right Dyl :icon_biggrin:

6. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

1. Perform a speech at your wedding reception - IF I get married errrm none :icon_rolleyes: :icon_razz:
    2. Look after your pet - Whatsharp cause he likes animals :)
    3. Park your car - Dont have one :icon_mad:
    4. Run a business while you're out of the country - Mr Musicman
    5. Exercise a proxy vote for you at an election - Ya what? Anyone who knows what one is? Miiiike???
    6. Fill your Ipod - Not Will the Sec cause he would probably smash it or something :p
    7. Buy you your wardrobe for the year - Not Craig :eek: Dont know who, Fi maybe?
    8. Buy you a holiday - Someone rich :D Actually Jan cause I want to go to Belgium
    9. Set you up on a date - BMB
    10. Cook you a meal - hmm Brassneck? I think its him anyway.

7. HBB

HBB Active Member

1. Perform a speech at your wedding reception - Kitten? Nah, seriously, erm, I dunno, hard to choose ('cause i'd have said Dave Payn had dyl not said it!), Cornet Girl and Sandman - would be 'class'! :)
    2. Look after your pet - WhatSharp... and he's just round the corner! Bargain!
    3. Park your car - Di, just cos I've experienced her driving, and she only does 75 tops on the motorway! - Safe! :D
    4. Run a business while you're out of the country - Roger, because his business is great!
    5. Exercise a proxy vote for you at an election - PeterBale - seems an ickle bit sensible...!
    6. Fill your Ipod - Seedhouse - amaaaaaaaaaaazing dude!
    7. Buy you your wardrobe for the year - again, certainly not SS himself! lol, someone with good taste, probably, i dunno, lets plump for the new trinny and susannah - Monsieur March and Mr. Interview himself - Mr. C. King
    8. Buy you a holiday - BigTwigge - she knows the highlife!
    9. Set you up on a date - BMB! The queen of blind dating!
    10. Cook you a meal - Hornikaz - her chilli at pontins was great!

8. Di

Di Active Member

1. Perform a speech at your wedding reception : Will the Sec, always my champion. :)
    2. Look after your pet : BMB. If she can cope with badgers, I'm sure she can cope with a lil guinea pig
    3. Park your car : Anyone but Vickitorious! Could you just see it! Dodgem city!
    4. Run a business while you're out of the country : TheMusicMan
    5. Exercise a proxy vote for you at an election : Not 2nd Man Down! He'd probably pick the Monster Raving Loony Party. Would probably be Will again, he seems a trustworthy kind of fella.
    6. Fill your Ipod : Super_Sop - He has looooooooads of stuff.
    7. Buy you your wardrobe for the year : Super_Sop! :) His taste in skirts is excellent!
    8. Buy you a holiday : Any one of our "down under" members.
    9. Set you up on a date : Don't need one thank you.
    10. Cook you a meal : Hmm, would have to go down under again for someone to do this. A good old steak on the baaaarby! Delicious.

9. Mister 4x4

Mister 4x4 Member

1. Perform a speech at your wedding reception: Anybody - your English accents would confuse the people I know - so it wouldn't matter what you said about me anyway.
    2. Look after your pet: Whomever likes dogs more than cats (they can tell, ya know).
    3. Park your car: nobody - y'all drive on the wrong side of the road. ;)
    4. Run a business while you're out of the country: Will the Sec, for obvious reasons.
    5. Exercise a proxy vote for you at an election: Will the Sec, again - for obvious reasons.
    6. Fill your Ipod: Hmmm - tough call. but I'd say everyone... I'm always up for new tunes.
    7. Buy you your wardrobe for the year: Nobody under 6'-4" - must also be a Euph player.
    8. Buy you a holiday: Whomever wants to take that on - I'm cheap too. A trip across the pond and a guided tour would be good enough for me.
    9. Set you up on a date: Decide amoung yourselves - but don't tell my wife. :D
    10. Cook you a meal: Ummm - well... I've had my share of European food. Tell ya what - I'll cook for you, and you bring the pints. :guiness

10. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

?? No, I am male. I don't do instructions. Oh, I like TELLING people what to do, but that's a public facade.... :rolleyes:

I do special rates for wedding speeches, and am happy to pose as an old school friend to deliver them if your best man is incapable...

:icon_biggrin:

Ermmmm.... I thang yow kindly, sir, but I am career civil servant and am thus incapable of doing anything remotely entrepreneurial. Would love to hear what the obvious reason is! :rolleyes:

No I wouldn't Yon Hee. I might insist that you buy a decent set of headphones, though....

I am chuffed that people think so highly of me.

PS Three extra votes for the Social Revolution Party(Brass Band Sector) then!

11. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

:p Its OK it isnt an I pod and it has OK earphones. I think. :icon_rolleyes:

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Ipod 7
    tMPer
    mealThis
    bit of fun
    personal insults
  13. Will the Sec

1. Perform a speech at your wedding reception

LBB

2. Look after your pet

LBB

3. Park your car

Wooden Flugel

4. Run a business while you're out of the country

Caroline Twigge. If I actually started a business, it would have to be off the wall, and so a random element would be necessary....

5. Exercise a proxy vote for you at an election

LBB

6. Fill your Ipod

Roger Thorne

7. Buy you your wardrobe for the year

Ruthless/Charmed/Cornetgirl

8. Buy you a holiday

Who's the kindest rich person on tMP? :rolleyes:

9. Set you up on a date

No need.......

10. Cook you a meal

merry little horn player. I think it'd be great to meet John and his family. In a relaxed non contest/concert situation, it might be possible to find out what makes the man tick.

14. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

1. Perform a speech at your wedding reception: AndyCatt..... he knows me best. Plus I'm sure he'd be hilarious
    2. Look after your pet: Probably Fi.... it'd come back with glasses or something
    3. Park your car: Sandman..... I've heard of his "driving"
    4. Run a business while you're out of the country: Hell's Trombone..... she knows how I think
    5. Exercise a proxy vote for you at an election: HBB
    6. Fill your Ipod: Sandman
    7. Buy you your wardrobe for the year: Fifi- trendy lady!
    8. Buy you a holiday: HBB or Sandman
    9. Set you up on a date: HBB
    10. Cook you a meal: Rutribal- Legendary cook!

15. HBB

HBB Active Member

Yay! Mentioned three times, although, I'd probably vote for the most random party, send you to the north pole and set you on a date with, ok, i'd be nice there Loz ;)

16. Lisa

Lisa Member

Aww, I feel sooo honoured to be a chosen one!:tongue:

1. Perform a speech at your wedding reception: 2MD coz he's funny
    2. Look after your pet: Yonhee...not sure why but I think she'd be good at it! Maybe its her animal avatars...
    3. Park your car: Definitely esiuol (a registered but very inactive member!) because I know she can't park at all so it would be - in fact it is - hilarious to watch her try!
    4. Run a business while you're out of the country: Cornet King because he's sensible, intelligent and reliable.
    5. Exercise a proxy vote for you at an election: I really have no idea so have chosen a random person from the memberlist - monkey
    6. Fill your Ipod: Dyl as I know he has some quite good stuff in his music collection! (someone has to buy me an ipod first though - any offers? :p )
    7. Buy you your wardrobe for the year: Would have to be someone young and cool so either Big Twigge or Steve - having seen what Steve wore out on nye I can imagine he might choose some fun clothes!
    8. Buy you a holiday: Either Steve or jan_h as I have a vague idea that they have both been travelling and would therefore choose somewhere nice and slightly unusual!
    9. Set you up on a date: Big Phat Bass Boy because he is getting married so must know something about romance!
    10. Cook you a meal: Definitely Sparkling Quavers as it seems that she is a good cook, and I have a vague idea that she is good at curries, and I like curry:)

17. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

After yesterday, you better be nice :)

18. HBB

HBB Active Member

*****loveslottie4eva! :D:D... I'd set you up with someone that you already love!! :D

19. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

:p Why thank you...I'm honoured! The truth is revealed at last.;)

1. Perform a speech at your wedding reception- Have to be Dave Payn or 2nd Man down, simply because it would be full of appalling, groan worthy gags.:p
    2. Look after your pet - I don't own one but if i did...Bigmamabadger probably.
    3. Park your car - hmmm, Peter Bale seems like a sensible fellow so i'd entrust it to him.
    4. Run a business while you're out of the country- The Music Man, if he can manage tMP he can manage anything.
    5. Exercise a proxy vote for you at an election - Big Twigge, i normally dont know who to vote for, so her random vote would be fine.
    6. Fill your Ipod - Havent a clue, I'm sure Lisa is gemmed up on her music so i say her.
    7. Buy you your wardrobe for the year - Big Twigge again...the short skirt and crop top worked at the interview...;)
    8. Buy you a holiday - Any one of the Australian contingent on tMP, cause then they can show me round Oz.
    9. Set you up on a date - Not cornetgirl who has failed miserably...;) I can tell you who i'd like to be set on a date with, but that would be telling.
    10. Cook you a meal- Beaker, after his last Chilli, i reckon i could manage some more of his home cooked grub!

:p

20. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

1. Perform a speech at your wedding reception - super_sop & crazycoleman- Craig could give me away & Jenny be chief bridesmaid !! Or maybe Craig could be bridesmaid, he could have a lovely dress & he already has his own tiara!!

2. Look after your pet - Dinie - tmp Mumsie to every living creature

3. Park your car - def not Will the Sec!!

4. Run a business while you're out of the country - The Music Man

5. Exercise a proxy vote for you at an election - Peter Bale - talks alot of sense

6. Fill your Ipod - WoodenFlugel as he's got fab taste in music & also very varied

7. Buy you your wardrobe for the year - hmmmm - not super_sop - sorry Craigy. Prob a joint effort by Big Twigge & twigglet

8. Buy you a holiday - if every registered member of tmp chipped in £1, I think I could go somewhere pretty decent - just £1 each.... come on everyone :icon_cheesygrin:

9. Set you up on a date - don't need one thanks

10. Cook you a meal - Sparkling Quavers - her reputation is pretty good - or 2nd man down - I'd imagine he's a good chef :wink: [/quote]

21. Will the Sec

I was not attempting to park. I was inspecting the side of a mountain just outside Betws y Coed. My car slipped on the road. :mad:

22. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

;)Which tMPer would you trust to do the following for you:

1. Perform a speech at your wedding reception - Dave Payn, or the legend that is Steve March as your never quite sure what hes going to say....
    2. Look after your pet - Supersop has a couple of cats, so assuming my pet isn't a small rodent or a big dog then I would go with him.
    3. Park your car - this is tricky. As has already been implied here - my car is v.v. important to me. I could be really arrogant and say the only person I trust is me, but I guess a class 1 police driver should be able to park a car ;) so I would go with Rapier.
    4. Run a business while you're out of the country - Not much chance of me ever having my own business but I can't think of anyone more suitable than Mr John Burns.
    5. Exercise a proxy vote for you at an election - "Sensible" is a bit of a insult in my book, but I guess this is a sensible action, so I would say, despite his awful puns Peter Bale is the most sensible here so he gets my vote. (Sorry Peter if you don't like to be tagged as sensible....;) )
    6. Fill your Ipod - it would have to be eclectic and good quality so a mixture of Brassneck, Dyl, Supersop (for the band stuff) and Sandman would do. BTW I have a Creative Zen...am I still allowed to comment...;)
    7. Buy you your wardrobe for the year - Supersop. NOOOOO!!!!! Joke!!! Anyone who has lots of money and will listen to what I want to buy ;)
    8. Buy you a holiday - the richest tMPer - although doesn't Tabby (brass journo) have far east coneections? I'm not fussy anywhere there would be great!
    9. Set you up on a date - I'm married thankyouverymuch
    10. Cook you a meal - Has to be Sparkly, whose curries are legendary (and believe me in Leicester we know about curry :D )

Last edited: Jan 7, 2006