Which tMP Style do you prefer to use...?

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by TheMusicMan, Sep 15, 2005.

Which is your preferred tMP Style(s)... (ie you would want to keep)

1. Default Style

2. tMP 303

3. tMP Clean (including wide version)

4. tMP Main (including wide version)

5. Don't care...

Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

I am considering reducing the number of tMP styles available for you to choose from on tMP as each time I upgrade the software or implement new functionality (and there's plenty more of that coming soon by the way) I have to repeat the work several times over to accommodate each of the different styles. Reducing the number of styles will free up considerable time and will allow me to do more on tMP in a shorter time - all of which will ultimately benefit everyone who uses tMP. :tup

I also created the new tMP Main style (and wide version) which was really intended to replace the Default Style in due course.

So, I hope you can take the time to vote in this poll and respond in the thread with any thoughts or suggestions you might have as to this proposal.

Many thanks

EDIT: I am soon looking to reduce the number of styles used on tMP and to create a consostent look and feel to everything.
  2. dyl

dyl Active Member

In-keeping with the family-friendly nature of tMP, it's 'tMP Clean' all the way for me! ;)
  3. HBB

HBB Active Member

tMP 3.03... :D The original and best ;)
  4. Laserbeam bass

Laserbeam bass Active Member

Main (Full Screen) version for me.
  5. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

basic 3.03 for me too.
  6. vonny

vonny Member

Oh my.. John i have just read this message and it might as well have been in another lingo as i don't know what you are going on about. Please would you very kindly explain it to me :)
  7. dyl

dyl Active Member

Vonny: scroll down to the bottom of the page, and you'll see a drop-down box in the bottom right hand corner. Read what it says in the box, and then select that option in john's poll above!

Feel free however to select the other styles to see if you like them!
  8. TheMusicMan

Dyl obviously means left hand side Vonny... ;)
  9. 2nd man down

a-hem...on 3.03 it's the bottom left :roll: .
  10. dyl

dyl Active Member

Just testing you out guys! And you all passed the test.

Nice one.
  11. TheMusicMan

Well 2MD only gets half a point cos it is in fact on the left in all styles...:)
  12. 2nd man down

13. HBB

HBB Active Member

Haha.. still better than Dyl though :p
  14. Di

Di Active Member

tMP Main. 3.03 is soooo sllllllllllllooooooowww :rolleyes::biggrin:
  15. TheMusicMan

This is the most graphics intensive style on tMP Di so will take longer to load than the others.
  16. Di

Di Active Member

The new styles fly! wooooooooosh. :biggrin::clap::clap:

Come one everybody, switch to Clean or Main, get more out of tMP quicker. ;)
  17. 2nd man down

Can someone please tell me why when I'm now viewing in clean-full screen and I click on the "home" tab, it reverts me to a homescreen from about an hour ago and in basic 3.03 mode?!?!?!? Very confusing!! If I then click on UserCP it takes me back in to clean - full screen but all my subscribed threads have been wiped?!?!?

Heeeeeeeeeeeeellllppppp!!!! :(
  18. Di

Di Active Member

I'm not too sure about the subscribed threads, but have you changed the style just by using the selection in the bottom left corner or have you changed it in your usercp options?
  19. 2nd man down

bottom left...why, does that matter?

I'll try it in my userCP :oops:

*coat please*
  20. Di

Di Active Member

If you only change in the bottom corner, next time to log on it will revert back to your default. If you want to use one of the other styles long term, you'll need to change your default setting on the options page. (Right at the bottom). Thats about as technical as I can get I'm afraid. :redface: