Which Manager

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Chris Sanders, Jul 25, 2005.

Who is your favourite Premiership Manager, (other than the manager of your own club)

1. Jose

3 vote(s)
  2. Wenger

0 vote(s)
  3. Fergie

2 vote(s)
  4. Moyes

1 vote(s)
  5. Benitez

3 vote(s)
  6. Big Sam

7 vote(s)
  7. Coleman

0 vote(s)
  8. Curbishley

1 vote(s)
  9. Jol

0 vote(s)
  10. Psycho Pearce

2 vote(s)
  1. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

Who is your favourite Premiership Manager, (other than the manager of your own club);

This is a list of the 10 favourites, taken from another forum;

As a City fan I couldnt vote for Pearce, so;

I voted for Big Sam, purely for the fact that he's found excellent players with great potential and spent comparatively little money. He is on track to establishing Bolton as a force to be reckoned with throughout Europe in the very near future.
  2. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Big Sam for me too, the man's a shoestring genius.

Finding the loophole in the free kick/offside rule (although not to everyone's liking) was absolutely brilliant. :clap:
  3. Steve

Steve Active Member

Im a little suprised Steve Mclaren isnt on the list, he is doing a great job. I voted for Big Sam too and hope he takes over from Sven & Tord. Made a great signing in Sammy Lee (exliverpool coach) and I wish him all the best with El Hadj Diouf
  4. Aardvark

Aardvark Member

Of course I think Davey is the 'Moyesiah' but other than that, think Martin Jol has done a cracking job in his first season at Spurs - they tend to be a very unsettled team and he seems to have stablised them quite a bit (including a double over Everton which I am trying very hard not to hold against him :mad::mad::mad:)

And he seems like quite a nice bloke too.
  5. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

David Moyes. Incredible job getting Everton into the CL post Rooney. Big Sam just behind and an honourable mention to Dario Gradi at Crewe. 22 years in the job. Yes, they flip between 2nd and 3rd tier but he started a few notable careers in his time and is always cited as a manager who encourages his teams to play attractive football.
  6. Chris Sanders

Well I got the list from the managers mentioned on another footy forum, He is doing well, I agree, I certainly wouldnt put him as a favourite manager.

I find Jose funny, and I respect Pearce, but I voted for Big Sam for how much he has done with very little money.
  7. andywooler

andywooler Supporting Member

The instruction not to vote for your own team's manager wasn't needed for myself and I suspect Will!

The mighty Hammers, back where they belong, despite Pardew!

I voted for Jose on the basis that anyone who can wind up both Fergie & Arsene is ok by me!
  8. LeDragon

LeDragon Active Member

As a Spurs fan, i've actually voted for Jose - purely because I find him very entertaining. I still hate Chelski though...
  9. Q..

Q.. New Member

10. Chris Sanders

You're a City fan too, you cant vote for your own manager...
  11. Q..

Q.. New Member

But all the other managers suck. I'll have to go for Sam Allardice to then. But Psycho's better.
  12. Chris Sanders

I hope you're right...

Time will tell...

p.s. stop using my pc