Where has Wales gone?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Laserbeam bass, Oct 5, 2004.

1. Laserbeam bass

Laserbeam bass Active Member

2. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

If you're going to make a blunder, you can't go much better than that!
  3. jpbray

jpbray Member

There is another Wales near Tubafran
  4. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

Yes but we wouldn't miss that if they left it off a map:rolleyes:

I apologise now to all the people on here that live there - can't be many though.
  5. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

there are, its just that the little welsh one is so insignifcant nobody thought they mind if they missed it off!:rolleyes:
  6. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

I don't know why anyone would agonise about it. There's a New one down South somewhere. Near Australia I think :)
  7. dyl

dyl Active Member

Personally I think it's more the case of us finally managing to detach ourselves away from our horrible neighbours! ;)
  8. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

I bet Anne Robinson is PHSL today!!!
  9. jpbray

jpbray Member

In addition to the Clownes nearby :p
  10. jpbray

jpbray Member

I always said Lex Luther was s**t at geography. Not another caption competion
  11. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

OK either you've got the map out or you used to live this way did you ever play for bands in South Yorkshire?
  12. jpbray

jpbray Member

Woodhouse originally; I used to a George Hargate once at Davy United
  13. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

Sorry, not a relation I know but must be connected some way, not many of us about. I helped Woodhouse Band out a few times many years ago and David Morris was principal cornet there before he moved to our band then subsequently to Chapeltown Silver Band. We once organised a joint concert with Woodhouse for the official openning of the Rother Valley Country Park too.
  14. jpbray

jpbray Member

I started playing late as a family thing, because my son started playing, although my dad played for Woodhouse many years ago, when they used to rehearse above the Cross Daggers.
  15. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

that bridge out to holyhead's going to be a ****** next time i go for the ferry...
  16. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Oh no! Save the Wales! :) (or at least in time for England to trounce them on Saturday.... :))