Where has Paddy gone with his Butlins 2010 predictions?

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by Simon_Horn, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simon_Horn

Simon_Horn Member

Where has Paddy gone with his Butlins 2010 predictions?

Simon

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Paddy
    Butlins
    Simon
    predictions
  3. David Mann

David Mann Member

Snowed in - 3/1

4. jezza23361

jezza23361 Member

With only 9 days to go I expected the predictions page to be up and running - still says 'No Contest' - or is that a particular band winning easily?

Jeremy

5. Robhibberd29

Robhibberd29 Active Member

It's not on the calendar on here either...

6. Laserbeam bass

Laserbeam bass Active Member

Won't have to wait too long. A bookie prides themself on having all relevant information, such as, competitiors before creating a book.

There are odd occassions when one offs will be quoted, but due to the nature of the fields and the lack of info on the final line ups for each section, it would be my guess that once the announcement appears on 4BR Paddy will be in situ with your wishes for predictions.

For those of you who can't wait, click here!

7. sbandsman

sbandsman Member

nice link laserbeam:biggrin:

8. David Mann

David Mann Member

Re: link

I know it’s a serious website, but couldn’t help substituting a word..

Recognise a problem

Could you, or someone you know, be spending too much time or money banding? Use this website to help you recognise some of the signs of problem banding, and to find out where to seek help if you think you may have a problem.

How banding works

For some people, spending too much time or money on banding can cause severe problems. Before you play, use this website to help you understand how it works and the potential risks involved.

Responsible banding

Being responsible about banding means knowing whether to play, how to play, and how much money to spend. The tools on this website will help you develop a responsible approach so that banding stays enjoyable and safe.

9. Colin.Doran

Colin.Doran Member

sady it is a very serious website, and although joking apart with the current situation i wounder have many people would benifit by taking some time out to read the proper site

10. Paddy Flower

Paddy Flower Active Member

FAME!!

What a fantastic thread I'm almost disgusted that I didn't start it myself. (LOL David Mann - you're wasted here)

Laserbeam has it spot on (as usual) I'm waiting for a definative line-up to appear from somewhere, i don't want to go in with my size 11s - did that with my Ante-post predictions on this year's areas and look where that got me.

No, like others i'm waiting for a full list of competitors then i'll be all over this bad boy!!

Di ??

11. Di

Di Active Member

Unfortunately, I have no magic wand I can wave to produce a list of bands.:) I read on the Butlins thread that someone has contacted 4br who are awaiting their final list from the organisers. No point in me bogging down the organisers with further requests for information, but for those waiting for the predicitons to begin, rest assured, as soon as confirmation of the full official entry appears, predictions will be set up.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Paddy
    Butlins
    Simon
    predictions
  13. Laserbeam bass

lmao

14. Paddy Flower

Di - you're a superstar and I hope I didn't offend you (that would be like saying the Queen Mother had a fat Rs)

OK, Size 11s on now, just the Championship Section based on information from the 'who's going to Butlins' thread.

I would like to point out that these prices are entirely on a contest taking place between these 11 bands and no others...

Hepworth - 9/2 fav
    Flowers - 11/2
    Virtuosi GUS - 6/1
    Desford - 13/2
    Wingates - 8/1
    Powerfuel Hatfield Colliery - 14/1
    Thoresby Colliery - 18/1
    Redbridge - 18/1
    United Co-op Milnrow - 20/1
    EYMS - 33/1
    Woodfalls - 33/1

As you can see I think this is going to be a ding-dong cracker, pick any one the top FIVE for a genuine chance but WRITE-OFF NOBODY. There's been plenty of 33/1 (and longer) winners in the past

Odds on a FULL list appearing within 10 minutes of this post and thus rendering my last hour wasted??

EVENS

15. sbandsman

sbandsman Member

I'll take a punt with Wingates..................could be interesting!;)

16. Di B

Di B Member

What odds for EYMS picking up the entertainment prize?

17. Paddy Flower

Out of left-field there Di B.

Well, there's not much entertainment form to go on, they won Kippax beating Thoresby in the process. About middling in the ent stakes at Butlins last year...

25/1

18. sbandsman

sbandsman Member

£10 each way with Stamford in 3rd Section............... what ever the price!!!

19. Laserbeam bass

I thought 4BR were the ones who dealt the kiss of death to bands, not their own players :tongue:

20. sbandsman

sbandsman Member

didnt do any harm for Leicester! and we have had more time to wok on the remarks since then:-?

21. Di

Di Active Member

Not at all me ole flower. ;)

22. jezza23361

jezza23361 Member

Last years winners at 18/1 - worth a big investment

Jeremy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.