Where are you staying at the Nationals?

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Lauradoll, Oct 5, 2005.

1. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Just wanting to find out who's staying where!! We're in the Thistle Kensington, is anyone else in there? (yes Helen and Gaz, the place where we stayed with BT, better keep away from the lamp, piano and vintage wine display on the bar!!)
  2. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

Hey Laura!

I'm defo going down but still haven't booked a hotel yet, doh! Best keep your floor free!

Jayne x
  3. Bones

Bones Member

Kensington Court Hotel. So not too far away.
  4. Suz

Suz Member

Hey Laura

We are staying in the Holiday Inn in Kensington so I guess not to far away either?? Look forward to seeing you after we have played for a few bevvies!!

Enjoying the piece? I am, it's a great piece but not so sure about the jazz trom solo, only because I can't play the blooming thing yet!!!

Suz (no fireworks)
    Solo Trom
    BTM Band
  5. annie228

annie228 New Member

Hey Laura, you didn't tell me you'd been there before. Will we have to disguise you or did you behave yourself!!!!!!!

6. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Yeeeey!! Will do love, and the raspberry vodka.
    See ya soon doll xx
  7. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

May need a disguise....and some superglue!!
  8. LeDragon

LeDragon Active Member

LOL :p :clap:
  9. annie228

annie228 New Member

Hee hee!!! Is that to put the lamps, bar equipment etc back together!!! Don't worry, I'll bring a blanket to smuggle you in

10. BoozyBTrom

BoozyBTrom Member

We are in the Kensington Palace Thistle. Probably the same one as you laura.

I promise i wont sleep on the settee in reception again!!!

Mr Walker i shall no doubt see you in the goat for a pre contest beverage on friday night! Remember cider is so much more than a brekfast drink"""""""""
  11. Bones

Bones Member

I couldn't agree more.....
  12. Mrs Fruity

Mrs Fruity Member

There's a fab Thai restaurant exacly opposite the Kensington Court. yummyyummy slooo!!! ;P
  13. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

Now Laura, just make sure you dont have too many Turbo Shandys, remember just 1 or 2, just to be sociable!!! And no fireworks or wheelchairs near the vincinity!! ;) Hoora hoora!
  14. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Ha ha! Will indeed be only having one or two turbo shandys. And then the real fun begins. Will make sure I've not had a stomach bug for 3 days before though so will have a fully lined stomach! See you down there peeps!!