Whats your worse advert...?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by fredders, Mar 17, 2006.

1. fredders

fredders New Member

I hate infact detest hugely that advert for Disney Land when the little brat sez....

"Mom says it maaagical!! Aargghhh! :mad:

What adverts do fellow TMPers hate the most??

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    QUOTE=1alexm)A
    worse advert
    hours worth of classes
    dose
    cornet
  3. The other son

The other son Member

"Mommy wow! I'm a big girl now!"

I suppose it's only marginally more acceptable than seeing faeces coated floors and walls as a before to a 2 part advert.

4. 1alexm

1alexm Member

A follow up to my thread, eh?

"Tell me i'm not an athlete"
    Dancing is NOT athletic, i play my cornet really well, dose that mean i am an athlete? NO

There is an advert for a type of lolly, and there is a kid who opens his mouth, THEN he talks, they should of done the advert again only in english.

5. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

ford advert on sky sports news... overused... time for a change...

6. fredders

fredders New Member

Is that the one with Barry Scott....I know where he can shove his Cillit Bang!!

7. The other son

The other son Member

I also hate the new car advert, I think it's for a punto.

The one with marilyn manson's cover of sweet dreams in the background

I quite like some of marilyn manson's music
    I enjoyed the original sweet dreams (eurythmics?)
    and I drive a fiat punto....

....but God that advert's cack

8. horn-girlie

horn-girlie Member

ggrrr i hate the ones for a credit card company (i think :rolleyes: ?!?) where it's two women talking about how good the company is, and all the words they say pop up on the screen ... its soooo annoying!

9. chizzum

chizzum Member

My most annoying one is the advert that has what people are saying cropping up all over the page but i have to say my favourite advert is the Honda adverts with all trhe car parts fallling onto each other in perfet timing. Its fantastic

10. Anno Draconis

Anno Draconis Well-Known Member

Those esure adverts with Michael sodding Winner

11. chizzum

chizzum Member

''PICK-UP THE PIGGIN PHONE'' screamed through the tv!

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    QUOTE=1alexm)A
    worse advert
    hours worth of classes
    dose
    cornet
  13. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

All the adverts that tell you how easy it is to consolidate all your loans into one reduced monthly payment! Yeh Right! They forget to tell you that you will be paying an extra 10 - 20 years!

But particulary the one where the wife is videoing her husband talking to the loan company (Picture, I think). That one really grates on my nerves! :mad:

14. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

The one with bloke clutching his head and yelling "Aargh! Does serching for car insurance drive you crazy?!"
    Yes, but not as crazy as you. Go and get a job.
    In fact any adverts for loans, car insurance, mortgage deals, credit cards etc...do these people think we're stupid?
    Ah, I think I may have spotted the fatal flaw in my arguement there.:-?
    BMB
    xx

15. Trumpet Dave

Trumpet Dave Member

I hate the I.N.G. advert where the people pass that life belt along the street. WHY? Is so stupid and has nothing to do with the actual insurance thats its (trying) to sell!

I agreed that the best advert was the advert was when all the parts rolled together to make the car I used to watch the tele just for that advert (sad really)

16. too many to mention, hate them all!

17. elizabeth connor

elizabeth connor New Member

"2
    Norwich Union "QUOTE ME HAPPY"..........quote me happy? my ***** !

18. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

No but it's more athletic than playing cornet. Anyway why isn't dancing athletic?

19. Leggy

Leggy New Member

I detest those Picture adverts too, but at least they give me a chance to refill my coffee mug during breaks in the Correr omnibus. I can't stand those Sainsbury ads with Jamie Oliver either, the patronising git should be boiled in his own extra virgin olive oil and then crushed in a flavour shaker. Bring back the Smash martians and the Shake n Vac wifie I say.

20. 1alexm

1alexm Member

I think we are missing CONFUSED.com, that's so annoying, oh and crazy frog when it used to be on.

21. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

Yeah they get my vote for a start, could go on and on mentioning which other ones I hate...

Other ones are those cheapy adverts that dub the voices back in, where the actor's mouths are moving 1/2 second out from the dialogue spoken, really annoying and not very professional looking.

Most adverts dont inspire me to go out and buy what their selling anyway, which annoying in itself cos theyre wasting screentime and usually interupting a good film/programme...(not that Id want to drop everything and go out and buy it anyhow)

Castlemain XXXX 1s were the best!

22. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

Noooooo! Crazy Frog is ACE!!! I bought one on a plane, just to annoy my husband. :biggrin: