Whats the best way....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Andy_Euph, Oct 22, 2004.

1. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

....to bribe people when you do something to get on the wrong side of them and get you out of bother?

I've always found a bar of chocolate the best way, stopped me getting many a detention at school ;)

Random....you bet you bottom this is!

2. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

If you really want to do it right it has got to be a box of chocs not a measly bar. Do things in style when you are grovelling Andy. :rolleyes:

3. Maz

Maz New Member

I'd take the very good advice you've been given from Mr Lyons if I were you Andy, especially since it's me who should be on the receiving end of them!!!!

PS I don't like dark chocolate - milk or white please!!!

Maz

4. mikelyons

Ahaaaaaa!

How big a box would you like, Maz? :twisted:

5. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

If anyone ever wants to grovel to me, then they should really know that DARK chocs are my favourite - no coffee creams or other creams either.... flowers when I don't expect them are nice too. :biggrin:

Of course, material things aren't really what works. Sincere apologies are enough for me! ;)

6. mikelyons

But of course the material symbols are nice as well - if anyone gives you chocs as an apology and you decide you don't really want them, I do need to put some weight on :)

7. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

I'll bear that in mind, Mike ;). I'd like to point out, however, that chocolate is poisonous to cats, so maybe I should substitute a couple of tins of Whiskas instead?

8. mikelyons

Ah, but I'm a veggie. They don't do veggie cat food do they?:shock:

9. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

I'm not sure about Whiskas but you could have a look HERE. ;)

10. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

beurgh!

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    way
    something
    bother
    side
    Random
  12. IckleSop

IckleSop Active Member

Well, depending on who you want to make it up to???

if its a friend, a currey and pint(s) on you............always works for me,
    Chocolates help if you've done something really bad......also getting them delivered by a male stripper helps too

13. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

it's upto 2 boxes of chocolate and a crate of vodka i believe now ;o) :lol:

14. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

usually when I need to make something up to my mum, I raid thorntons with my credit card... anyone else can just bog off... ;)

15. mikelyons

That actually sounds quite good :) With the taurine it'd be like solid red bull! I'll have some.

16. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Yes and I'd like to thank you all for putting even more ideas in Maz's head :clap:

17. mikelyons

Isn't that what friends are for? :D

18. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

;-) ;-) *nudge nudge*