Whats the best way....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Andy_Euph, Oct 22, 2004.

1. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

....to bribe people when you do something to get on the wrong side of them and get you out of bother?

I've always found a bar of chocolate the best way, stopped me getting many a detention at school ;)

Random....you bet you bottom this is!
  2. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

If you really want to do it right it has got to be a box of chocs not a measly bar. Do things in style when you are grovelling Andy. :rolleyes:
  3. Maz

Maz New Member

I'd take the very good advice you've been given from Mr Lyons if I were you Andy, especially since it's me who should be on the receiving end of them!!!!

PS I don't like dark chocolate - milk or white please!!!

4. mikelyons

How big a box would you like, Maz? :twisted:
  5. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

If anyone ever wants to grovel to me, then they should really know that DARK chocs are my favourite - no coffee creams or other creams either.... flowers when I don't expect them are nice too. :biggrin:

Of course, material things aren't really what works. Sincere apologies are enough for me! ;)
  6. mikelyons

But of course the material symbols are nice as well - if anyone gives you chocs as an apology and you decide you don't really want them, I do need to put some weight on :)
  7. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

I'll bear that in mind, Mike ;). I'd like to point out, however, that chocolate is poisonous to cats, so maybe I should substitute a couple of tins of Whiskas instead?
  8. mikelyons

Ah, but I'm a veggie. They don't do veggie cat food do they?:shock:
  9. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

I'm not sure about Whiskas but you could have a look HERE. ;)
  10. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

11. IckleSop

IckleSop Active Member

Well, depending on who you want to make it up to???

if its a friend, a currey and pint(s) on you............always works for me,
    Chocolates help if you've done something really bad......also getting them delivered by a male stripper helps too
  12. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

it's upto 2 boxes of chocolate and a crate of vodka i believe now ;o) :lol:
  13. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

usually when I need to make something up to my mum, I raid thorntons with my credit card... anyone else can just bog off... ;)
  14. mikelyons

That actually sounds quite good :) With the taurine it'd be like solid red bull! I'll have some.
  15. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Yes and I'd like to thank you all for putting even more ideas in Maz's head :clap:
  16. mikelyons

Isn't that what friends are for? :D
  17. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

;-) ;-) *nudge nudge*