What's the Best Pet Ever?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Trigger, Apr 25, 2004.

1. Trigger

Trigger Member

Ok what is everyone's favourite pet? My favourite pets are budgies!! They are so much fun, you can teach them to talk and whistle and dive bomb people you don't like. And they don't make hardly any mess (just a few feathers and occasionally they poo on your head from the lampshade as you walk past!) :lol:
  2. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

I have 2 dogs who are fantastic company and totally loyal! However my favourites are my Canaries.

My favourite is Hux he flies around tying you up in knots, he is a pure genius :wink:
  3. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

My favourite pet is my cat Scruffy
  4. Majoresteve

Majoresteve Member

well my cat Tiger is the best possible cat in the world!! :D
  5. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Larry, the slightly deformed pet lamb who has spent the day in the garden....shes lovely!
    (and Chop and Purdi, Murphy and Vic too....Sheep, dog, dog, cat respectivly)
  6. louise0502

louise0502 Member

Bobby the cat (and suzy coming in a close second)!
  7. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

only ever had a dog, so dog wins all the time
  8. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

If I had the choice and the time to look after them I'd have a couple of Alsations. All ears and yards of tongue, and big enough to wrestle with. Fantastic animals.
  9. onedrummeruk

onedrummeruk Member

Definately my "Mosey" cat
  10. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Oooh tough one. We have a Dog, Cat, Rabbits, fish, Rats (we have 19 of them)! I think their all great!. My dogs my fav though, soppy sod he is (beagle/Staff cross!). But the Rats are really fun to watch and are super pets, they don't bite and their full of mischief!
  11. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

No contest!

12. rutty

rutty Active Member

Pah! All those pets pale into insignificance against the might of the Seamonkey! 8)
  13. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

dogs... they're loyal, intelligent (sometimes), active, fun, and I can feel superior to them! :D
  14. smileytalkalot

smileytalkalot New Member

Ithink rabbits are the nicest pets because they are very tame, he's is called Benji I used to have a rabbit called Fluffy but she died just after she was 1. :cry:
  15. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

Cool! I had rats my whole life, even took them to uni with me, and loved them to bits - they really are fab pets imo. All came to an end when I got hitched though - Nigel was so scared of them I had to hide the cage whenever he came round to my flat (the wuss!), so when we moved in together they had to go. Now have 2 cats & 2 dogs, including the kitten and labrador puppy I wheedled out of him as rat-compensation! Used to have a couple of bunnies too, but the puppy thought they were chew toys so they were rehomed. :lol:
  16. Lisa

Lisa Member

We have rats occasionally in our back garden :?
    When I was little I really wanted a chimpanzee. And a parrot coz they talk. And also a horse - but I think most kids want a horse at some point!!
  17. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

After recent events, Rebecca Loos' and Sarah Marbeck's answer would probably be 'heavy'......
  18. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Erm...call environmental health PDQ!!

As for ever wanting a horse...Fetch Dobbin!! ??? Nah, it's just not workinf for me, sorry. Horses are cr*p at understanding the fetch command.
  19. daisygemma

daisygemma Member

Our two cats Daisy and Gemma come in equal 1st place.

But would like a border collie if we didn't have to work!
  20. Rambo Chick

Rambo Chick Member

Pet Rock!! theyre clean, house trained, dont need much feeding, well behaved and will be your friend for life!! :lol:

i love budgies but im not allowed one at the moment as i live in student accomodation!!! :cry:

Daddy wouldn't buy me a budgie..............