What's happened to tMP Black?

Discussion in 'Computer Corner' started by Bayerd, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Bayerd

Bayerd Active Member

I only ask as it is in the same style as a work forum and therefore less conspicuous;)

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    tMP Black
    work forum
    style
  3. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

It's a decision I took to replace the default vB style with the tMP style I' afraid. One of the benefits of carrying out the recent upgrade was that I only want to have to edit a single style for tMP when I do these upgrades. Previously it has cost me a significant amount of money when I needed to upgrade as the custom updates to the software needed to be applied to each of the styles individually - which massively increased the time taken to upgrade, and the complexity of the upgrade. Consequently I didn't upgrade as frequently as I ought to have.

So, the fact that the default vB style (called tMP Black) has been turned off is a result of this recent upgrade. I don't wish to plead poverty, but I simply cannot afford to keep paying developers significant amounts of money each time I needed to upgrade tMP, sorry.

The choice is use the default vB style as the tMP style, or use the single unique tMP style - not both I'm afriad.