What's happened to tMP Black?

Discussion in 'Computer Corner' started by Bayerd, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Bayerd

Bayerd Active Member

I only ask as it is in the same style as a work forum and therefore less conspicuous;)

2. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

It's a decision I took to replace the default vB style with the tMP style I' afraid. One of the benefits of carrying out the recent upgrade was that I only want to have to edit a single style for tMP when I do these upgrades. Previously it has cost me a significant amount of money when I needed to upgrade as the custom updates to the software needed to be applied to each of the styles individually - which massively increased the time taken to upgrade, and the complexity of the upgrade. Consequently I didn't upgrade as frequently as I ought to have.

So, the fact that the default vB style (called tMP Black) has been turned off is a result of this recent upgrade. I don't wish to plead poverty, but I simply cannot afford to keep paying developers significant amounts of money each time I needed to upgrade tMP, sorry.

The choice is use the default vB style as the tMP style, or use the single unique tMP style - not both I'm afriad.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice