What your least favourite Traffic Control

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Mr_Euniverse, Jun 4, 2009.

?

Your LEAST favourite traffic control

1. Speed Camera

33.3%
  2. Speed Hump

33.3%
  3. Speed (Pinch Thingy)

33.3%
  1. Mr_Euniverse

Mr_Euniverse Member

I was driving towards a speed pinch (you know those stupid things where you got to stop to let other people get through) and it was my right of way. This woman in a flash BMW was driving the opposite way really slowly but didn't stop, only I thought she was going to. We both came to a halt in the middle of the thing. AND SHE WAS SHOUTING AT ME!!!!!!!!

Honestly I don't mind cameras anymore as they don't make you stop, and if you go too fast..... similarly humps (eventhough car suspension may not think so) but these flipping pinch things have got to go. They make me speed up!!

Rant over. I'm normally a calm, patient driver!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    pinch
    Traffic Control
    speed
    thing
    way
  3. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

When you get a BMW you get a special version of the highway code that tells you it's ALWAYS your right of way. It contains other unexpected facts like cyclists are invincible, can stop in an inch and have no rights on the road, and red lights only apply to the proles.

4. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

My favourite is that one in Sweden where topless women hold up 'slow down' signs!. I couldn't possibly post the link on this forum though. :)

oops sorry, Danish.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2009
  5. themusicalrentboy

themusicalrentboy Active Member

they shouldn't have..... *cough, cough*

:biggrin:

6. MrsDoyle

MrsDoyle Supporting Member

Those ****** SPECS average speed camera thingies on poles...

And the amount of Gatsos and Watchman speed cameras in Tameside! I wouldn't be surprised if our poor coach driver for the Whits got caught.