What would never sell at any price?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Chunky, Apr 22, 2004.

1. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

I am one of the lucky 4700 Norwich supporters who has a ticket for Saturdays game at Watford.

It is reported that tickets are being sold for up to £ 300! There is no way I would sell mine, not even for double that (but dont tell the wife!).

So hence the question what wouldn't you sell at ANY price?
  2. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

I would never sell my Manchester United season ticket, as I never miss a home match and Man Utd are the best!........ No comments off City supporters please!
  3. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

i know this proabably isnt wot u meant and its a bit slushy, but id never sell my big brother!! id sell my twin bro any day of the week but never my big bro.
  4. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

In no particular order.....

My Soul
    My Wife
    My Kids
    My ability to play
    My organs (though I might give them away once I'm dead)
    My Wedding Ring

soppy git aint I (no pun intended)
  5. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

my eyes... you can't have em! And after I only got a pound off the kidney fairy last time, i'm not selling the other till the price goes up!
  6. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

Off the top of my head, this is way too hard and too personal to answer honestly!

Someone offered me cash (lots :shock: ) for my hair once. I said no....... then a few months later had it all cut off anyway. Stupid cow! :lol:
  7. twigglet

twigglet Member

I wouldn't sell my sisters... to be fair I don't think I could if I wanted to!!

I will sell some rather nice home grown welsh lamb, only £20 per half!!!
  8. Dave Euph

Dave Euph Member

Hmmm, anything I suppose which is impossible to get back once sold ... like probably my (limited) ability on the euphonium :D ...
  9. Jo Elson

Jo Elson Member

I'd never sell myself even if i got real desperate and was living like a tramp, and all the soppy sentamental stuff. My sister however is up for sale, or free to a good home!
  10. Anyone want a good looking 22 year old male?

He isn't house trained; is as dozy as they come; has good musical talents - guitar wise not brass; has no idea how to handle money (apart from spend it); is as clumsy as they come; noisy; has a very sensitive nature........

He isn't for sale at any price (but offers over 2p may be accepted)

Oh - he is my youngest son BTW.......and still at home Grrrrr
  11. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

I'd never sell Bronwyn, my new Besson tuba :lol:

Maybe one day, I'd sell my car, but not until I can afford a relatively new one. I hate people that go from junkpile of a car to junkpile of a car.
  12. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

I'd never sell my virginity.
    Cheque books away, ladies.
  13. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

Not even going to offer you money for it young sir!
    I am going to sit here patiently and wait for you to GIVE it to me out of the kindness of your heart :roll:

ps Think I've got two hopes of that happening and one of them was Bob!
  14. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Stealer!!! That was my "I'd never sell...." :D
  15. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

I'll barter with you if you want?!?!
  16. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

This is my soppy moment.
    Anything that reminds me of my mum, the most wonderful person ever to grace this tiny planet of ours, died of cancer 24/08/90.
  17. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

think it would be my scrapbooks, kept from about the age of thirteen, ad chronicling my life from then on - some priceless memories special to me but not of much interest to anyone else :oops:

(Which reminds me - must sort out and stick in cuttings from the last 6 months :shock: )
  18. Andy Moore

Andy Moore Member

that was three days after i was born :wink:
  19. Nat

Nat Member

here goes mine:
    My dignity
    my sanity
    my family
    my orlando bloom posters,calendar ect
    the love for my soulmate!-you know who you are!
    and all my friends

yes soppy i know bthese are the things we should be thankful for(god rest all the brave soldiers and unfortunate people who die at the hands of terrorism)
  20. twigglet

twigglet Member

yes please.... !! :wink: