What was the bigger mistake

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Dave Payn, Jan 5, 2004.

What's worse?

1. Britney Spears' 'wedding'

2. Britney Spears' birth

3. Who Cares!

4. Starting this thread

1. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Difficult one this....
  2. dyl

dyl Active Member

You missed out the 'don't care' option Dave! ;)
  3. ju33les

ju33les Member

Britney who???
  4. HBB

HBB Active Member

Definately Birth! :twisted:
  5. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

I'm with Dyl on this one! Who cares?
  6. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

well, seeing as the dont care option isn't there, I voted 'birth'
  7. twigglet

twigglet Member

I think she took the drunken challenge thing a bit too far!

Britney is great though, just think without her we wouldn't have had the classic that is 'Hit me baby one more time' ...that causes grown men and women up and down the country to dress in a st trinian's stylee, belly hanging out, chest wig peeking out of shirt, blond pig tails and dodgy dance moves and wailing ... ok maybe the birth option..
  8. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

9. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Very good. Especially the 'starting this thread' option.

Still, 'birth' seems to be winning quite handsomely....

10. Steve

Steve Active Member

Britney Spears!!!!!! Whats going wrong, is this the best thing we have to debate.

11. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

No, but it's certainly raised some shackles. It's even driven people who don't care about this topic to join in and let us know instead of just ignoring it! Amazing, huh? :wink: :lol:
  12. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

wedding? what wedding? have i had my finger so much on the pulse of the pop world that I've entirely missed something here??
  13. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

She and an old school friend apparently went through a "quickie" wedding ceremony at 5.30 am following a drunken weekend. Since annulled after her mum went ballistic :!:
  14. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

ah, well we've all been there.... right... :?:
  15. Steve

Steve Active Member

Just tore myself away from the office long enough to buy the sun. Oh My God!!!! For those who missed it............ Brittney married a 22yr old student after a night on the beers. His proposal was "lets do something crazy like get married" so the did!!!! There's quite a story to tell your house mate when you wake up though. "Do anything interesting last night?" "Married Brittney Spears, nothing much" lol
  16. John Brooks

John Brooks Well-Known Member

I voted "Who cares" but only because there was no "What a waste of a life" category. Too bad, so sad!
  17. HBB

HBB Active Member

Does he get her money, cos she couldn't have been thinking clearly enought to get a pre-nuptiual agreement! :O