What time do you get up?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Andy_Euph, Jun 25, 2004.

?

What time do you get up?

1. Between 4am and 5am

52.2%
  2. Between 5am and 6am

4.3%
  3. Between 6am and 7am

8.7%
  4. Between 7am and 8am

20.3%
  5. Between 8am and 9am

7.2%
  6. Between 9am and 10am

4.3%
  7. Between 10am and 11am

1.4%
  8. Between 11am and 12 noon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Even later!!

1.4%
  1. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

I am a really REALLY lazy bum and I love lazing in bed, most of the time nursing a slight hangover. However I've really got into a bad sleep pattern and sleep quite late, just wondering what time people usually get up

....normally i get up about 11.30-12 :p

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    :P
    time
    bed
    bad sleep pattern
    slight hangover
  3. I'm Un-officially Nocturnal
    I go to bed in the early hours of the morning and usually arise early afternoon

4. Majoresteve

Majoresteve Member

this is very random.

5. TuTuKu

TuTuKu Active Member

When i have a choice... it's usually between half 10 and 12 but in the week, because of college, i have to be up at 7.45, it stinks... and in the holidays i'm goin to have to get up even earlier cos i've got to be at work for 8.... what's going on with that? :cry:

6. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

You should really have specified whether you mean on "work" days - for "work" read "college etc as well" - or days off.

Monday to Friday for me it's 4-5, whilst Saturdays & Sundays it would be 7-8, with the occasional lie-in until about 8.30 :wink:

7. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

LOL i just meant in general, whether it be a uni day or a day off makes not difference to me, have seen the day me wake up and think shit i've got a lecture in 5 mins, oh balls to it roll over and go back to bed :D

8. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

well, on a school day i usually had to get up about 7:30.
    but i've finished school now.... so i dont get up til about 11-12ish..... sometimes later!

9. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

i wake up at six then laye in for an hour and a half -bizare i know

10. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

8:00-8:30 Except during school then bright and early at 6:45 :shock:

11. Bryan_sop

Bryan_sop Active Member

When I get up depends on what shift I'm working. If I'm on days I get up at 5.30ish (damn snooze button) if I'm on days I usually wake up at about 2ish in the afternoon. If it's my day off, I get up when I have to :D

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    :P
    time
    bed
    bad sleep pattern
    slight hangover
  13. groovy

groovy Active Member

Paper round so 6:15, (get up at half past) and sleep in till about 9 on Sunday. Unfortunately now i've started waking up at 6:15 every day - inc days off cos I'm in the habit! Though the paper shop is closing soon so I guess about 7:45 will be my getting up time.

14. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

It depends...

On college days I always wake up at 7am, and get up straight away if I have to go to first lecture, but sometimes I don't have a lecture until later on so I get a bit of a lie in!!

I often have to work on Saturdays, and usually get up before 9:30am :(

On Sundays, if I have absolutely nothing to do, I end up staying in bed until at least 10am, and if I'm not up by 12pm, I don't bother to do much else for the rest of the day! :p :D

Funny really... :? :roll:

:D :D :D

15. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Weekdays I get up at 6:30 - rubbish!
    On weekends I try an get up as late as possible but usually about 10:30

16. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

i tend to get up between 7 and 8, although coz ive been off sick this week, its been about 9, 10oclock.

17. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

All depends on the day. If nothing unusual's going on at work, about 7:30 - 8:00 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday; 5:30 ish on Wednesdays and whenever I feel like it at the weekend.

Note all of the above subject to change depending on what time Jessop-Smythe Jr (See avatar) decides to wake up.

18. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

I put 7 to 8 but in reality it's anytime after 7. Most often it's 8 or 9 and at weekends it's often the afternoon before I get up.

Very lazy, me :wink:

19. During the school year I get up at 4:30 in the morning. I go to church, then school, then I get home & do homework & goof off... And I get to bed around midnight or later. 8) Bad lifestyle, I know... But now, I'm practically nocturnal.

20. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Weekdays I get up about 6:20 and weekends just as late as I can possibly manage...usually about 9!

21. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

thats late?!?!?!?!?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock:

22. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Apparently this is late in the normal non student world....wie
    rd :shock: