What Night(s) does your band rehearse?

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by DublinBass, Oct 19, 2004.

What night(s) does your band rehearse

1. Sunday

2. Monday

3. Tuesday

4. Wednesday

5. Thursday

6. Friday

7. Saturday

Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I think this thread was done before, but not under the new tMP which allows multiple votes (for those whose bands rehearse more than one night a week)
  2. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

monday and thursday
    youth band on a tuesday (so i selected all three)
  3. DublinBass

I almost forgot...we rehearse on Sunday and Wednesday.
  4. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Cool. You play with a band that you forget what nights they rehearse! :)

Assuming (or' hoping' :)) Arran Brass will take me on, they rehearse on a Thursday night. Just like Fulham! ;-)
  5. DublinBass

I almost forgot...to vote.
  6. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Well you must be 'Welwyn' there, Pat! :-D
  7. DublinBass

Hmmph...WHEN are you leaving? ;) :p

(just kidding...I still can't believe you are going :cry: )
  8. fitzy

fitzy Active Member

We reherse Mondays and Thursdays and before a major contest we do Sunday's too
  9. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

We do Mondays and Thursdays and the junior band do Saturdays so I ticked all 3 'cos I'm usually there.
  10. DublinBass

It's great to see so many people helping out with youth bands!! :clap:
  11. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

We rehearse on tuesday nights for youth band and thursday nights for contest band (if your still interested Dave Payn !! ;) )

Maybe do odd sundays before contests as well.

Of course, got to look after tomorrows stars and keep them coming through the ranks! ;)
  12. Laserbeam bass

Laserbeam bass Active Member

Monday nights only although the MD wants to make it two nights a week WTF?
  13. bandcampgal

bandcampgal Member

we rehearse wednesday friday (youth band sat morn) which is good because it becomes a social thing on friday rather than just band, but not so good wen u get friends pesterin u 2 go out on a friday! its also good because it means i can stay at home on friday rather than drive back to manchester in the dark and rain :( last nite wuz a scary baaaaaaaad journey!

the only bad thing with having two bands rehearsing for contests (3 at preston wher the youth band go as well) is cos both bands want extra rehearsals! (B band usually have tues thurs btw)
  14. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

We rehearse Sunday 5.30 to 7.30 and Wednesday 7.30 to 9.00 (need to get away early as pub quiz starts at 9.30) at the village church hall.

Generally get to our local, The Crown, after both rehearsals. Many years ago the band rehe***** in this pub on a Sunday morning, packing away just in time for the 12.00 opening. Bit of a theme with our band and pubs then.
  15. Jo Elson

Jo Elson Member

Friday's 7.30-9.30
  16. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Uni band rehearses wednesdays, 5 till 7.30... now if only I could remember that when it comes around!
  17. fitzy

fitzy Active Member

I wish I still could but they wont let me as I'm too old! :( :rolleyes:
  18. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

We rehearse Tuesdays from 20u00-22u30
    Together with a few other adults, I also help out our youth band on sundays from 19u00-21u00

(and since september I also play in the wind orchestra of the local music school in Leuven, and they rehearse saturdays from 9u00-11u00 AM :shock: )
  19. pantarheipaul

pantarheipaul Member

we do rehearsals on wednesdaysevenings (7.30 till 10)

sometimes on mondays and tuesdays as well from 19.00 till 21.00 (normally only partials )
  20. DeeTee

DeeTee New Member

We rehearse on a Wednesday and Friday, 8pm - 10pm both nights. Then off to the pub, which seems to be the usual hobby for most bands. :)

We have just started a training band which also rehearses on a Wednesday before the main band.