What music is currently going around and around inside your head?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by scotchgirl, Dec 3, 2008.

1. scotchgirl

scotchgirl Active Member

Mine is the theme tune to Peter Rabbit, which my daughter loves.....its actually quite a nice melody and song, but God, I have been singing it for about 3 weeks now lol!

2. johnmartin

johnmartin Active Member

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas

From the advert mainly but we also tried out the tuba solo at band last night and I think its in the Christmas concert. :)
  3. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

Our MD's arrangement of the Coventry Carol has been stuck in my head for about a week now. Its hard to describe - lets just say he focused on the story behind it rather than the pretty tune, so its got some really crunchy dischords and its been unofficially renamed the baby-killing carol !! Its not exactly easy listening, but I love it - does that make sad or just sick..................?!
  4. StellaJohnson

StellaJohnson Active Member

Forever Autunm.
    Don't ask me why coz I dn't know
  5. Leyfy

Leyfy Active Member

Calypso Carol.

6. tam-tam2

tam-tam2 Member

The corny song about the Innkeeper in our Key Stage One's performance of 'The Innkeeper's Breakfast'. Luckily, I have no voice to inflict it on those around me. The audience will love it though and that's what matters.
  7. themusicalrentboy

themusicalrentboy Active Member

My A-level music composition....
  8. KMJ Recordings

KMJ Recordings Supporting Member

Fairytale of New York
  9. MissRepiano

MissRepiano New Member

I haven't got it in my head right now, but i've had the 'Lorry Driver' parody from Chris Moyle's show in my head all week!

By the way I haven't post on tMP for aaaaaaaaaaaaaages, so hi everyone!
  10. Kiz7

Kiz7 Member

blaydon races - oh dear!
  11. StellaJohnson

StellaJohnson Active Member

this morning its

Lover of the Russian queen"

Nothing quite like a bit of Boney M
  12. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

I have had "San Damiano" from Aled Jones' "Higher" CD going round in my head all week. I heard him on the radio last week and decided that his voice was too good not to go buy it, so there you have it. Lovely voice he has!
  13. The 2nd movement of Salford Sinfonietta because we played it at the weekend in Perth, it is starting to bug me now though, and Gaelforce because I just love it and keep listening to it in the car.
  14. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

After last nights rehearsal I wish I could say it was Pentacle!
  15. 4thmandown

4thmandown Member

Tom Lehrer's "The Elements Song", after a succession of Year 7 Chemistry Lessons.
  16. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

The Tavern Song from Carmina Burana.
    Its really getting me back to what i used to be
  17. Hugh Spencer

Hugh Spencer New Member

Dr. Jesse McGuire on U-Tube playing, "Because He Lives" - you'll all get 'BLOWN AWAY"
  18. Mrs Fruity

Mrs Fruity Member

19. JesTperfect!

JesTperfect! Member

For the last couple of weeks it's been 'Ring of Fire'.

Please don't ask me why. I have asked mself many, many times.

There is no answer. There is no excuse.

I am ashamed.
  20. 4thmandown

4thmandown Member

Now it's a rather silly song called "The Vatican Rag", which as I teach in a Catholic School, it wouldn't be a good idea for me to sing the words out loud!