What Milk Do You Use

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by ian perks, Dec 11, 2008.

1. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Right then Tmp Dudes;
    What sort of milk do you use.
    Full Milk(Blue)
    Semi Skimmed(Green)
    Skimmed (Red)
  2. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

Anything happened to you recently that's affected the balance of your mind Ian?
  3. dyl

dyl Active Member

Don't know where you get your milk from Ian - but mine's white.
  4. impycornet

impycornet Member

He must be squeezing the wrong teat !!
  5. leisa

leisa Active Member

Mine is also white......have you been messing with food colouring and milk? I dont thin you're meant to do that....
  6. Daisy Duck

Daisy Duck Member

You're interested in what sort of milk brass banders drink?!

Perhaps you're conducting a scientific study?

Anyway, I like proper, full fat, lovely, delicious, creamy milk (the kind with a blue lid). Mmmm. None of that watered down nonsense for me.
  7. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Ian, I'm staggered. I wouldn't have thought it possible to come up with a more inane, pointless thread as your last one. But I have to admit you've surpassed yourself.

The long winter hours must just fly by in your house.
  8. trumpetmike

trumpetmike Active Member

Soya - prefer the taste and my stomach prefers dealing with that than dairy.
  9. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

We just take 2 jugs of milk straight out of the milk tank everyday here on the farm, it tastes much nicer than the stuff you buy out the shops!

We're only getting about 17p a litre to produce milk, how much are supermarkets charging a litre......?
  10. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

My brother-in-law used to sell brucellosis free milk direct from his farm before it was banned. Great tasting stuff.
  11. scotchgirl

scotchgirl Active Member

12. michellegarbutt

michellegarbutt Supporting Member

You've missed off this new purple one they're advertising on the telly. Don't forget also goats milk, ewes milk, soya milk, jersy gold top milk
  13. The Wherryman

The Wherryman Active Member

Do you mean that we are now forced to buy milk that contains brucellosis? :eek:
  14. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Anyone on Bitty?
  15. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Some of you lot are really quite blind if you can't see what's going on here. This is clearly the most elaborate way of organising a get together ever concieved. He knows what kind of sausages you want, he knows whether you drink tea or coffee, and he knows what kind of milk you like in it. He also knows who works in the cold and so is most in need of a nice warm sausage sandwich and cup of tea.

You lot.... so ungrateful.

Blue for me, by the way Ian.
  16. Bayerd

Bayerd Active Member

I was, but now on Milk of Magnesia because of it.....
  17. scotchgirl

scotchgirl Active Member

pmsl!! I nearly choked on my full-fat!!

18. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Balance of my mind erm well put it this way
    I WILL BE GLAD TO SEE THE BACK OF 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. ekimmort

ekimmort Member

20. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

Nah .... only when you watch Strictly Come Dancing that we see Brucellosis, lol! :rolleyes: I believe brucellosis-free milk was classed as raw milk and was therefore banned in Scotland.