What makes you hyper?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Andy_Euph, Jul 8, 2004.

1. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

As drummergurl has just had 2 pints of coke she says she's hyper. Reminded me of the time my grandma gave me undiluted orange juice, I was as high as a kite for days :D
  2. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

wahey 2pints of coke :bounce
  3. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

nothing... i'm always this dull... :?
  4. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

anything makes me all hyper, coke makes me high but just laughin makes me hyper.

being all loved upmakes my hyper to, i dont know why...
  5. TuTuKu

TuTuKu Active Member

Being around other hyper people set me of hyper! N downing lots of coffee :D
  6. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

Coca cola used to do that to me when I was younger too. I seem to have grown out of it... although I tend to get hyper at various points, like when I'm looking forward to something special, or after a good rehearsal/gig. Then I can be nearly as hyper as Moy. I'm going to hide now... :wink:
  7. Moy

Moy Active Member

When as assistant librarian I can't find the 1st horn pad and we have a gig coming up......ask Kirsty..............I go hyper. :cry:
  8. louise0502

louise0502 Member

Ok - Kirsty? Any explanation of this cryptic comment?
  9. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

Hyper = my favourite word!!!

Anything and everything *good* makes me hyper!!
  10. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

Moy gets hyper regularly... but last night at band she was flapping like a very flappy person as we appear to have "misplaced" a folder with the 1st horn parts for gigs (wisnae me!)... as the person who sits next to Moy I notice these things! (Although the person sitting furthest away can't help but notice either :wink: )
  11. Moy

Moy Active Member

Can't help it...it's my age I keep getting told. :cry:

Taking longer than Beethoven...for those who understand. :wink:

Just wait Kirsty you will go through it as well.......mind you a good few years to go yet. :wink:
  12. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

not actually that much. it just kinda happens. although turning up to band and realising its still sunny and its nice weather and ur goin up the pub afterwards can sometimes help... :D
  13. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

Yep, that's very true for me too...and probably why my friends think I'm weird!! :mrgreen:
  14. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

just being alive makes me hyper, im a hyper sort of person
  15. sunny_jimbob

sunny_jimbob Member

My girlfriend was a proper hyperactive kid, and she still can't drink ribena to this day...!
  16. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

Keep me away from Um Bongo.

Makes me go mental. One of these day's i'm gonna try it with Vodka! :twisted: :twisted:
  17. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

im hyper now cause i just saw my arse of an exboyfriend whilst i was in my car and he was all shocked!!

i get hyper off silly things....i had a funny lunch with my amy too.
  18. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

That's the tour of the Congo out of the question, then :wink:
  19. Sam Atherton

Sam Atherton Member

Oooh... might have to try that. Vimto and vodka's fab though :D
  20. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

there's only one mixer allowed for the ultimate vodka based drink, and I only share the secret with a select bunch, and anyone within earshot when I'm drunk...