What kind of cake am I?

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Totally Random...' started by bigmamabadger, Aug 18, 2005.

1. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

No cheating. If all of the desserts listed below were sitting in front of you, which would you choose? Pick your dessert, then look to see what Psychiatrists think about you!

Angel Food Cake

Brownies

Vanilla Cake with Chocolate Icing

Strawberry Shortcake

Chocolate on Chocolate

Lemon Meringue

Ice Cream

Carrot Cake

OK - Now that you've made your choice, scroll down to see what research says about you!

ANGEL FOOD CAKE... Sweet, loving, cuddly. You love all warm and fuzzy items. A little
    nutty at times. Sometimes you need an ice cream cone at the end of the day. Others perceive you as being childlike and immature at times.

BROWNIES... You are adventurous, love new ideas, are a champion of under dogs and a slayer of dragons. When tempers flare up, you whip out your sabre. You are always the oddball with a unique sense of humor and direction. You tend to be very loyal.

LEMON MERINGUE... Smooth, sexy, & articulate with your hands, you are an excellent
    after-dinner speaker and a good teacher. But don't try to walk and chew gum at the same time. A bit of a diva at times, but you have many friends.

VANILLA CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING... Fun-loving, sassy, humorous. Not very grounded in life; very indecisive and lack motivation. Everyone enjoys being around you, but you are a practical joker. Others should be cautious in making you mad. However, you are a friend for life.

STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE... Romantic, warm, loving. You care about other people and can be counted on in a pinch. You tend to melt. You can be overly emotional and annoying at times.

CHOCOLATE ON CHOCOLATE... Sexy; always ready to give and receive. Very creative,
    adventurous, ambitious, and passionate. You can appear to have a cold exterior but are warm on the inside.Not afraid to take chances. Will not settle for anything average in life. Love to laugh.

ICE CREAM... You like sports, whether it be baseball, football, basketball, or soccer. If
    you could, you would like to participate, but you enjoy watching sports. You don't like to give up the remote control. You tend to be self-centered and high maintenance.

CARROT CAKE... You are a very fun loving person, who likes to laugh. You are fun to be
    with. People like to hang out with you. You are a very warm hearted person and a little quirky at times. You have many loyal friends.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2005
  2. bigmamabadger

I'm vanilla cake with chocolate icing...;)

BMB
    xx

3. jingleram

jingleram Active Member

Couldn't decide between Strawberry Shortcake and Carrot Cake :D

4. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

me too! i was slow :tongue: i was vanilla cake with chocolate icing! btw you missed lemon meringue off the top list!

5. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

What kind of cake is Bigmammabadger? Obvious. Fruitcake! ;)

6. rutty

rutty Active Member

Not enough options :(

However, from that list I would go for Brownie

7. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Well, eat all of them and you have me..... a stomach-ache! ;)

But seriously.... nice topic and one I approve of! Yum! I chose Vanilla with chocolate icing!

8. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

From that selection, it would probably be chocolate on chocolate, but I would indulge myself by including some walnuts on the top.

Given a free choice, depending on the mood, it would either be coffee and walnut or a nice plain apple cake.

9. bigmamabadger

:mad: When I get my paws on you, young man, you will be sorry...
    BMB
    xx

10. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Brownies from that list for me......it usually depends on how much I have indulged myslef previously, if I'm about to burst then I'll just settle for a sorbet or similar

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Angel Food Cake
    times
    Chocolate Icing Strawberry Shortcake Chocolate
    Chocolate Lemon Meringue Ice
    VANILLA CAKE
  12. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

mmmmmmmmm Carrot Cake!

13. ju33les

ju33les Member

Wot? no cream cakes????:(

Ok strawberry shortcake then!

14. Brian Kelly

Brian Kelly Active Member

Couldn't decide between chocolate on chocolate or strawberry shortcake.

I'm with Ju33les, where are the cream cakes?

Best of all, given a totally free choice, it's cheesecake for me. What does that mean?

15. bigmamabadger

You probably wouldn't want to know...;)
    BMB
    xx

16. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

No choice really - has to be chocolate on chocolate! Although reading the description, I would probably agree with it (ha!) but those that know me would probably laugh??????????????????

17. cornetshell

cornetshell Member

Im carrot cake, and its true!

even though the replies are similar....lol - guess its like astrology- its what you read into it that makes it personal ;)

cool though- thanks for sharing with us :D

18. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

Can't I have a bit of everything?!

But if I had to have just one....

Lemon Meringue ;)

& a bit of chocolate on chocolate :tongue:

& a bit of carrot cake :tongue:

19. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Hmm of that list i'd go for "brownie" :tongue:

Seems to be just about right - but I'm not too sure about the "whipping out your sabre" bit :eek:

20. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

Not bothered about being refered to as a bit of an odd ball though are you Ian!! :tongue:

21. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Nah....:wink:

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Angel Food Cake
    times
    Chocolate Icing Strawberry Shortcake Chocolate
    Chocolate Lemon Meringue Ice
    VANILLA CAKE