What key signature are you?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by PeterBale, Dec 3, 2003.

1. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Another
    quizzes
    fault
    major
    key signature
  3. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Well I'm G# minor. Don't know what to make of that!

Don't know about about key signatures, but I'm quite well versed in transposition, 'cos everywhere I go I always seem to lower the tone! :wink:

4. cornetchap

cornetchap Member

I'm an Eb major - "you are warm and kind, always there for your friends, who are in turn there for you. You are content with your confortable life and what you are currently achieving; if you keep in this state you will go far."

5. BottyBurp

BottyBurp Member

It told me nothing that I didn't already know :wink: - "Eb major - you are warm and kind, always there for your friends, who are in turn there for you. You are content with your confortable life and what you are currently achieving; if you keep in this state you will go far"

Aaaah, I've gone all warm inside :dunno

6. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

E Flat major also.......must come with the tuba

7. tubatu

tubatu Member

I'm Cb Major :? .

8. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

Eb major also.... :? weird...

9. C major - the simplest key. You are content with where you are now, you have what you need. Some people are happy in C major, but it is up to you to decide to push yourself further if you want more from your life.

10. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

G# minor - You are not totally happy, and you know it. At least you are trying to do something about it. You like to think and create to try and sort out your problems. Keep going the way you are, and you will soon be on speaking terms with your demons

wow, feel even happier now..... will go and sit it a dark room

11. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

Eb major - you are warm and kind, always there for your friends, who are in turn there for you. You are content with your confortable life and what you are currently achieving; if you keep in this state you will go far.

hmmm, i didn' think that there were any satidfactory answers to any of the questions!

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Another
    quizzes
    fault
    major
    key signature
  13. onedrummeruk

onedrummeruk Member

Eb major - you are warm and kind, always there for your friends, who are in turn there for you. You are content with your confortable life and what you are currently achieving; if you keep in this state you will go far.

But I'm a drummer ---- whats a key signature ?????????????

14. shedophone

shedophone Member

G# minor? I wanted to be Eb major i like that key.
    Who plays in G# minor?

15. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

I'm another Eb major... although that's my favourite key, it still sucks to conform!

16. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Eb Major .. go figure .. how can ANY Sop player be regarded as Eb Major!, I reckon I'm more of an G# Minor .. :D

17. Sam Atherton

Sam Atherton Member

A major - although I'll probably personalise that by forgetting the G sharp a couple of times!!

18. Mrs Fruity

Mrs Fruity Member

Eb major too. There's a pattern developing here...

19. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

G# Minor too. There's a pattern developing here.....

20. andyp

andyp Active Member

Eb Major here too. I wonder if it's the 'going to the bar'-related question that's doing it?

21. cornydevil

cornydevil Member

Eb major ........ so common!! :lol:

22. leisa

leisa Active Member

G# minor - You are not totally happy, and you know it. At least you are trying to do something about it. You like to think and create to try and sort out your problems. Keep going the way you are, and you will soon be on speaking terms with your demons - oh dearim not happy