What is the best Ice Cream in the world?

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Totally Random...' started by DMBabe, Apr 25, 2008.

1. DMBabe

DMBabe Supporting Member

I want to get to know TMPers loyalty to the ice cream world. Recommend your favourite be it locally sourced or mass-produced. My favourite is Ben and Jerry's Chocolate therapy although it was limited edition and has been discontinued so have had to revert back to my old favourite, Phish food which is chocolate with marshmallow and caramel swirls and wee plain chocolate fishes. Yum yum! Anyone care to recommend their favourite?:D

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    ice cream
    Musselburgh
    Luca
    tup
  3. Robhibberd29

Robhibberd29 Active Member

Baileys Ice cream is nice but a whole litre tub is sometimes a little sickly...

There's a dairy farm near Bridlington I frequent that does absolutely gorgeous home made ice cream. Apple Pie is lush :)

4. DMBabe

DMBabe Supporting Member

The only thing that is more wrong than Bailey's ice cream is Bailey's!!! Not nice! I like my ice cream like my men..... rich and chunky (but not neccessarily in that order).

5. LeDragon

LeDragon Active Member

For me it's between Hagen Daas Strawberry Cheesecake flavour or Ben and Jerry's Vanilla Toffee Crunch - both yummy!

6. Nikki T

Nikki T Member

Kelly's of Bodmin, is the best ice-cream ever and though Ben & Jerry's cherry garcia is yummy, nothing beats a true cornish ice-cream.:clap:

7. StellaJohnson

StellaJohnson Active Member

My favourite is Granellis Ice cream in Macclesfield. Its on a back street full of terrace houses in macclesfield (newton street) They make it on the premisies and they have a little museam with all the old vans and bikes. Very random place to put a ice cream shop, but it is heaven. I often visit on the way to this pub, we only go because to this pub because it has a crooked lintel over a window.

8. Bass Man

Bass Man Active Member

Rum and Raisin - No Contest

9. Masterblaster jnr

Masterblaster jnr Active Member

There is a local farm shop which sells Apple Pie ice cream, Chocolate & Orange, Toffee & Banana, Peach & Mango, Christmas Pudding & Orange and Cointreau flavoured ice creams. My Preferred one is Apple Pie though

10. Bass Man

Bass Man Active Member

I would probably like it if it were just Christmas Pudding, but the Cointreau would put me off

11. Masterblaster jnr

Masterblaster jnr Active Member

Christmas Pudding Flavour.

and

Orange & Cointreau flavour, two separate flavours

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    ice cream
    Musselburgh
    Luca
    tup
  13. leisa

leisa Active Member

Ben and Jerrys chocolate fudge - yum

14. Di B

Di B Member

After watching the Apprentice this week I'd like to try Cider and Elderflower!

A fan of sorbets myself, but in a chocaholic mood then Phish food wins hands down.

15. Robhibberd29

You don't like your men smooth like Baileys then? LOL :biggrin:

16. DMBabe

DMBabe Supporting Member

My off-putting experience of Bailey's had nothing to do with it being "smooth"! Had it in a shooter called a brain haemmorhage (non-alchoholic of course:pig ) and it went like sickly sweet cottage cheese, all beige and lumpy........ wasn't that big a fan of it before but this just put me off for life! Can't even stand the smell of it now! :eek:

17. Robhibberd29

A friend of mine makes his own. Whenever I visit him we drink it but he only serves it in pint glasses. Ice cream is actually in the recipe for it.

18. MissRepiano

MissRepiano New Member

Hocking's ice-cream!! Only served in Devon! A 99' with a flake for me please!

19. Chris Hicks

Chris Hicks Member

mint choc chip for me!

20. Heather

Heather Member

Snugbury's Ice Cream in Nantwich. Yummy!
    I like all the flavours but Belgian Chocolate and Honey and Ginger are my favourite.

21. Simon Preshom

Simon Preshom Member

Ben and Jerry's Phish Food.......yum yum

22. tubabum

tubabum New Member

Luca's ice cream in Musselburgh :tup :tup