What don't you want for Xmas?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by brassneck, Dec 1, 2005.

1. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

Socks! ... anything except socks! :redface:
  2. horny

horny Member

anything household, will cut anyone out of my will who buys me anything for my house, even if I have just moved!?!?!?
  3. HBB

HBB Active Member

Bubonic Plague?
  4. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Cheap smellies that somehow always smell of lard no matter what they claim to smell of.
    Anything "useful".
    Anything "whacky" unless genuinely funny.
    Books that have just an unfeasible woman's name as the title, in that curly script known as Catherine Cookson Gothic, ie "Storme" or "Tigre". They always have pictures of red roses and garters on them as well. No plot and even the *&$%ing is improbable and uninteresting.
  5. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

- if anyone wanted to try and give me the Plague for Xmas, I suppose I could share it! At least it isn't socks! ;)
  6. B'aht a band

B'aht a band Member

I don't want me 2 front teeth back, means I have to start blowing on my mouthpiece again......

7. LeDragon

LeDragon Active Member

A ticket for a jester (sorry chester) football club match - urgh! Unless it's for December 29th for the match when Wrexham are gonna give them a hiding.
  8. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

As if!!! :sup Getting whacky socks for xmas is the best!! I love whacky socks..

to let people know.. i'm currently wearing one pink and purple knee length stripey and one mulit-coloured knee length stripey :biggrin: I love socks!! :tup LOL
  9. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

:p ... I'm sure us guys would appreciate getting and wearing them! (.... not! :eek: )
  10. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

Have to agree with you Vic socks are amazing things :D they say so much about a person!

I'm wearing pink, blue, white and yellow stripey socks today :D my favourite socks were my little miss chatterbox socks (dunno why i was given them, totally not me!) but they got a whole in the toe :( I love socks too! :D
  11. HBB

HBB Active Member

As a side note.. don't those socks that are like gloves hurt?
  12. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Dumbledore absolutely craves socks for Christmas.

I don't want Whisky. Or Whiskey. Or anything alcoholic.
  13. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

I don't want any grief from my family and I don't want my debts to get any bigger :rolleyes:
  14. Steve

Steve Active Member

Men are daft when it comes to socks. I have a whole collection of multicoloured knee high sock and they keep you soooooo warm. And the Poo characters keep me amused when i get bored, you can make them dance by wiggling your toes :D

Looks a bit daft though when you pull them up under your jeans, kinda like your suspender belt is giving you serious trouble :S

For christmas I dont want.................... to be reminded every day how many days are left till the 25th. I have a calender and a decent pair of eyes thanks, the reminders aren't necessary!!!!
  15. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

I don't want ANY "Christmas Special" of all the Soap junk that I avoid for the rest of the Year! Or the Railway Children, Sound of Music, Mary Poppins, The Titanic or any old war films, (except Zulu, you can't have too much Zulu. ;) )
  16. Key2207

Key2207 Member

Cold sores. Flu.

Cheap make-up from the pound shop or a lunchbox filled with teabags. Got those for christmas in the past. :confused: I had to pretend I liked them...Lol!

"Oh, what a lovely red lunchbox....filled with teabags!! Thank you"
  17. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Town to suffer the dreaded "Mid season slump!"

My pc to let me down (just got a new one so hopefully no fear of that anymore!!)

Ties with pictures of stuff on (rather than just a pattern)!!
  18. Daniel Sheard

Daniel Sheard Member

What''s wrong with bubonic plague - I think its nice.

Furry Yersinia

Lovely Christmas present.

19. ju33les

ju33les Member

What's up with socks??
  20. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

- apart from having too many pairs, no-one seems to get me any that I particularly like!