What do you think about when your drunk?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Andy_Euph, Apr 23, 2004.

1. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

After a good, heavy nights drinking in Newcastle the other night I decided to walk back to my mates flat ( I had lost them somehow... probably owing to the fact i cud hardly see past my hand :) ).

I also decided to try and find a kebab shop and while walking back tucking into my kebab, the year of the dragon popped into my head. This actually kept me amused until i ended up at my mates flat one hour later... however how I got back to my mates flat i'll never know (I was concentrating to much on the semi runs in the last movement :twisted: )

So what do you think about when your drunk.... do you find something to amuse you or do you switch off and go into autopiolet until you find a bed :D ?

2. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

I just usually fall over............or fall asleep.................or both :shock: :shock: :shock:

3. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Amusing! :lol: :lol:

I'm gonna have to think about this one... cos I can't remember past experiences with my thoughts whilst being drunk... Although I just tend to fall asleep on whoever is sitting next to me, or get carried home and thrown into bed...

But!... I'm out in Manchester on Friday next week for birthday celebrations so you'll hear from me again then!

;-)

4. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

hmmm,mainly randomness but as vodka gives me severe memory loss ......who knows?!

5. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

My feet start to feel really heavy and cumbersome when I've had a skinful, so I tend to concentrate on just staying upright...i think. And what is it that drives all drunk people to find a kebab shop (no matter where the hell they are!!) cos invariably you wake up wearing an essence of chilli sauce shirt!! I've got loads of shirts like that!!

6. Trigger

Trigger Member

I'm ashamed to admit it, but I'm normally thinking of something naughty :evil: :wink: Or if I've really had a skinfull then sometimes I am naughty (not really naughty i'd like to add-only silly things)! and say things that I really end up regretting the next day! :oops:

7. deave

deave Member

I know someone who on a recent trip to Belgium, locked themselves in the bathroom and slept on the floor til 10am!! There was a perfectly good bed on the other side of the bathroom door

what a plan

8. Naomi McFadyen

oh yea... keep me away from my mobile phone :shock:

:wink:

9. Trigger

Trigger Member

I'll second that one!! The amount of trouble I've got myself in when surrounded by vodka and in charge of a mobile phone!!! :roll:

10. Naomi McFadyen

Dangerous isn't it Trigger! :lol:

Always a good idea at the time though...
    And me with Emails too... Geeeesh!!!!!! I wont start on that one! :lol:

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Newcastle
    bed
    cud
    dragon
    movement
  12. Trigger

Trigger Member

Tell me about it- I get myself into enough trouble sober- without adding alcohol and a mobile to the situation :!: :!: :?: :lol: :lol:

13. Di

Di Active Member

Mmm, tricky one this.

"Drunk"? What's that? :lol:

14. Dave Euph

Dave Euph Member

Usually where the next woman or pint is ... :lol: ... I assume!

But my thoughts are usually turned to "What on Earth happened?" the following morning ... :)

15. Nat

Nat Member

id have to agree wholely with trigger except that i only ever have one or two so i guess just naughty thoughts :oops:

16. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

erm probably shouldnt be commenting in here (considering my age and someone apparently wants to tell me off for the amount im on here and what i post about in here! i hope theyre only messing!)

anyway erm i think i tend to think about how i should be sitting at that point to make sure i dont fall over and thinking how slow my brain is also vaguely paying attention to the person im talking to and making sure i dont fall asleep talking to them!

17. cornetplayer1

cornetplayer1 Member

it's a very bad mistake if someone asks me for my opinion, i dont really tell the whole truth that often (only for the sake of keeping the peace) but when i'm drunk it all comes flooding out and i get into alot of trouble. but usualy i just cant stop thinking about food, all night i'm planing where to get food from! :guiness Food :guiness

naomi, you just walk funny and giggle about nothing, it makes me laugh, cant wait till the 30th, should be well good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. twigglet

twigglet Member

I'm quite good at sharing those really personal things that should be kept to yourself with people.... and then being really embarrassed the next time I see them!

19. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Not quite sure what I think about - usually too drunk to remember it anyway. It's a fair bet "Radio Hayto" is playing something or other repetedly in my head.
    I tend to rant, waffle, babble and bore at great length if anyone is daft enough to ask me about a subject I know anything about, as I'm sure some of you have noticed over the last few months :wink: :oops:

20. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Most of the time, I think what I'll have for my next pint :guiness

21. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

I do believe you've even told me a secret or too under those circumstances!

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Newcastle
    bed
    cud
    dragon
    movement