What do you drink?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by JessopSmythe, Jun 17, 2003.

?

What do you drink on contest day?

1. Bitter

67.4%
  2. Lager

14.0%
  3. Stout

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Cider

4.7%
  5. Wine

2.3%
  6. Spirits

2.3%
  7. Bottled "girlie" drinks

2.3%
  8. Cocktails

2.3%
  9. I don't drink

4.7%
  1. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

Since some one asked in another topic, lets put it to the vote

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    topic
    vote
  3. really big twigge

really big twigge New Member

can you tick all the boxes?

4. jfenwick

jfenwick Member

that's unfair by calling it a girlie drink. I'm male but there the only ones plus vodka that I drink

5. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

Mostly larger - but towards the end the night i move on to so called "girlie drinks"

6. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

I normally end up drinking cider at contests coz they never tend to do much wine and it is normally horrible dodgy stuff! if u can find a band contest bar that sells cocktails let me know where I will be well up for it.

7. Straightmute

Straightmute Active Member

Bitter normally but it very much depends on the beers available and their condition. I'd sooner drink lager than bad bitter.

D

8. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

I always find that Newcastle Brown (in a half pint glass, before Colin lectures) is a saviour on these occasions. Couldn't believe it when I went to one band do that the only bitter was on keg!

9. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

No offence meant, just an easy description that everyone would understand without going into an infinite number of sub categories. If anyone can think of a suitable alternative, I'll change it

10. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

Was going to suggest an alternative, but on consideration, it still has the same conotation as 'girlie drink' but is less polite.

11. sudcornet

sudcornet Member

Mr Mute wrote:
    My sentiments exactly.
    Sud.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    topic
    vote
  13. blondie

blondie Member

I'm afraid i'm a stella-oholic, but same as most people out there, I do have a tendancy to drink bottles and shots as well.

14. rutty

rutty Active Member

Tetley Bitter - aye champion 8)

15. Mike Saville

Mike Saville Member

Depends what number we're drawn - if its 1 then tick all of the above. If its last then I'll squeeze in a pint of larger before results and hometime!

16. Straightmute

Straightmute Active Member

You're not a horn player are you?

D

17. Mike Saville

Mike Saville Member

Baritone probably!

18. Stewart

Stewart Member

That's enough of that thank you! :wink: I'm a baritone player and I don't touch the 'girlie' drinks, bitter every time! :D

19. Sueee

Sueee Member

I like girly drinks or sometimes Malibu n coke but generally not at contests cos the drinks r always soooo expensive!! :evil:

20. jfenwick

jfenwick Member

to answer mr mute and mr savilles question.

I'm a play in the boom titty boom section.

do I sound very feminine now. for loss of a different word.

21. picju96

picju96 Member

I drink most of them depending on the time and how long I've been drinking that night. If it's Pontins, then I often can't remember what I'm drinking, and don't often care. Also we're often playing a drinking game which involves flipping a coin and guessing the outcome, if you get it right you add a bit of your drink to a pint glass and flip the coin for the next person. if you get it wrong you down the communal drink, which if everyone is drinking something different gets disgusting. if you drop the coin whilst flipping it you drink 2 fingers of your own drink.

22. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

pint first (i'm gasping, need to quench the thirst) then, depends on the time of day, if its going to be a long day a wine to start me off(because everyone knows "beer then wine-thats fine, wine then beer...ohhh dear) or if a speedy session is required double vodka and lemonades for me.