What do you do when your bored?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Andy_Euph, Apr 28, 2004.

1. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Seeing as i'm bored most of the time just wondered what people do.

As bad as it sounds i'm either on the computer or wathcing telly
  2. Trigger

Trigger Member

Come on tMP of course. :D
  3. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

same really- computer (tmp most of the time), tv, drinking....
  4. rutty

rutty Active Member

I play with a Brass Band you know!

I also spend a lot of time on a number of internet communities, reading, TV, shopping etc.
  5. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

Listen to music, Do uni work, Tele, Ps2, Sleep
  6. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Am a master of boredom!
    Its amazing how after a while you can feel that a day has been productive by (yesterday is an example).....posting 2 letters.
    I spend too much time on here and just talking rubbish to people avoiding doing work. I've also worked out how to practise whilst computer activities are going on too.....multitasking
  7. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

tMP, drink, listen to music, though not always in that order!

8. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

I'm always, on the computer, listening to music, practising, or asleep! lol!

9. six pints

six pints Active Member

i send random messages to people to see if they can work out who i am...

(just realised not that difficult with my avatar)
  10. Ste69

Ste69 Member

At the moment, I couldn't be bored if I wanted to be. Work is going mental and extra rehearsals fill my days because it's too far to go home and then come back to reheasals so I leave at 7:30 in the morning and get home at about 11.

If I had boredom though, it'd be TV, tMP, ooohhh and Beer :guiness and that's about it.......

Oh and lots of practice on bass of course :!:
  11. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

i dont have time to be bored, i have too much homework to do :(
    but when i do have the time too much of it actually) i am on here, sleepin, watchin telly or if its nice i mite go out wi me m8s. oh, and listenin to music.
  12. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

I don't really get bored, even when there's nothing in particular for me to do. I keep myself amused by playing flugel/cornet or games on the PC.
  13. Raspberry

Raspberry Member

I don't often get bored, but if there is a moment I would come on the computer and check out tmp!
  14. dyl

dyl Active Member

15. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

yeaaaah how cool, just wot i always wanted!!! how cool!!! :D :D :D
  16. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

:roll: Simple things for simple minds

17. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

yeah oh thats fantastic!!!!! and i dont care if i have a simple mind, BUBBLE WRAP ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

oh dear... virtual bubble wrap... no wonder people are getting obese! Anyway, when bored I usually think about all the interesting stuff I could practice on my trombone, and how I should really be doing some washing, and that joining the gym would be a good idea... of course by the time I've thought through all these things there's no time to do them, but it's the thought that counts... right?
  19. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

As I'm bored at present I thought I'd post about how to pass a few minutes (something for everyone to try!)
    1. Measure from the floor to you hip
    2. Measure you're height
    3. Work out the percentage of you (based on height) that is leg and that is body....fun times for all!!
    I have no idea why i did this...it just happened :shock:
  20. Mmmm ..... sleep