What did you get from theMouthPiece.com santa then...?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by TheMusicMan, Dec 25, 2002.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi all,

After all your Christmas goodies have been unwrapped, opened and stared at...!!! please tell us what theMouthPiece.com Santa left under your Xmas tree... !

Hope you all have a great time and I look forward to 'chatting' to you during 2003...

2. Fishsta

Fishsta Active Member

Heh... only geek stuff here, I'm afraid!

120Gb Hard Drive, for example. :D

Still, got it installed and partitioned, running like a dream so far!
  3. Hi everyone, I got a Tigger phone that bounces up and down and sings his song when someone rings, WHOOOOPEE!! (very sad I know!) A digital camera, some earrings, book, valve oil, lacquer polishing cloth, aromatherapy oil, etc...... but the best gift of all, I spoke to my eldest son who still lives in the UK, we chat on MSN all the time but it was nice to speak to him on Christmas day and know that he was enjoying himself, being spoiled rotten by his nana and granda!!!!!!!! (Soppy I know but all the mum's out there will understand) :cry: :p

Hope everyone had a great time, roll on New Years Eve, 2 more parties inbetween, I'm getting too old for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
  4. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

I was starting to see a theme in my presents by the time i got to number 4. Number 1 was a bottle of vodka, number 2 was a bottle of vodka (obviously open the bottle shaped ones first!) Number 3 was some funky coasters and a bottle opener and number 4 was some vodka chocolates. :shock: :shock:

I really don't know where everyone gets the idea that I like vodka from :roll:

Well, at least I am stocked up to make the vodka jelly for the band xmas party on saturday!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
  5. Fishsta

Fishsta Active Member

Do you like Vodka, though?

If you don't, you can forward all your unwanted booze to:

6. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

WOW Fishsta.... 120Gb, that's one huge drive.... you must be doin a lot'a stuff to need that amount of space. Ahhh, I know what it is, perhaps you are keeping huge jpg pics, docs, and tutorials on ...

• 1 - How to Improve one's Golf Swing...
      2 - Mastering the Ultimate Swing - the Golf stroke
      3 - Standing Farther away from the Ball... after you have hit it!!!

.... :D ... just kiddin!!!!

7. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

They're trying to get you off the beer... ;)
  8. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

[quote="Keppler" They're trying to get you off the beer... ;)[/quote]

Beer *yuck* I really can't drink it....have tried honest...it's just tastes awful!

and yes, I do like vodka :roll:
  9. Fishsta

Fishsta Active Member

Cheeky thing. :D

Nowt wrong with my Rugby tackle, though. Want me to demonstrate on you? :D
  10. HBB

HBB Active Member

My new computer's now got 160GB hardrive :oops: :D
  11. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Well I ordered myself a tMP.com T-shirt and I really really hope it gets here in time for Preston on the 8th Feb... :lol:
  12. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

I got lots of kitchen type things!

And I'm trying to incorporate the tMP logo into tHB's walkout uniforms!

Rach x
  13. dyl

dyl Active Member

Blimey Ben! That has got to be the biggest gap between two posts here on tMP!

Fishsta's message: Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 12:49 am
    homocidalbennyboy's message: Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2004

:roll: :roll: :roll:
  14. HBB

HBB Active Member

I know. It was on page 37 :oops: :D ;)
  15. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

i got about 20 CD's, a new case to keep all my drum sticks in, a season ticket for St Helens RLFC (i only support the best) a few sweets here n there, a few clothes, a bit o jewellry, o and ELECTRONIC DRUMSTICKS!!! (theyre from the early learning cntre and they are for ages 3 and above. for some reason my mother says ill grow in to them)
  16. HBB

HBB Active Member

Nice 8)
  17. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

i got the usual, CD's, money (goody) food (too much food!), and a lush charm bracelet from my dad.., its so nice. its got a little quaver on it to mark my first concert with the band... its so fantastic :D