What did I miss?!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Accidental, Aug 2, 2004.

1. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

I don't know.... I went on hols for a couple of weeks and came straight back to Boc Bro to see who was left, but all I can see is accusations of cheating, and an empty house!! :shock:

So..... what happened? I know 2md won it, but apart from that its a mystery and I haven't got time to trawl through all the old posts :(
    Did Groovy ever come back?
    Did the Bunny get voted out or just break one too many rules?
    Who cheated?
    Did you ever find out who Kitten is?!!

enlighten me pleeease! :lol:
  2. HBB

HBB Active Member

I got 3rd. Being the only house mate never to be up for eviction.

Groovy never re-entered the house.

Apparently the final 3 cheated by signing up with new names.

Kitten was Vicktorious
  3. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Don't forget the "tuneassociationgate" in which the house members were accused of having tmpers from the other side of the globe log in form them in the wee hours of the morning (British) time to keep the thread going.
  4. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

the brainchild of me i may add!
  5. Di

Di Active Member

Oh, I really think you need to go through them, I know there's a lot, but as you've been an avid follower of the whole series, I think you'll be forever wondering "who" "what" "when" "where". And on top of that, the last couple of weeks were an absolute blast!

Go on, go for it, you know you want to. :lol: :wink:
  6. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

I know I enjoyed my time in there! I was deliberately put in to stir things up. Not difficult for me! The rules stated that avatars and signatures must stay the same throughout your stay in the 'house'. I kept changing mine and then blaming BOC Brother (who was in on it too) for doing it! I must admit, I was rather fortunate to get away with my final avatar of my stay (which basically featured a woman wearing a t-shirt with the word 'a*se' written across it!) but it was good fun winding them up!

My favourite bit though was Crawford's 'Cyber Charades'. A truly inspired invention which I think should be carried on in Randomm Chat and Off Topic. Also, HBB acted above and beyond the call of duty by completing a task for me whn I couldn't get to a PC (Thanks Bunny!)

I hate the 'real' Big Brother with a passion. Fifteen minutes (metaphorically) of fame given to some of the weirdest, f***ed up people on this planet, and people want to watch this? Still, that's just the way I see it but the tMP version was a great success (and not because I was in it!) As Dyl said, the 10 people chosen (before me) were the right ones. A nice mixture!

Perhaps we could do something along the lines of 'I'm a Championship Section Player Get Me Out Of Here!' in the future :) :lol:
  7. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

What a fantastic idea!!!
  8. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

Thanks guys!
    Some of the "cheating" actually sounds pretty smart, but hey ho!

Dinie, you obviously know me too well!!! Will probably go for a trawl at the weekend :wink: