What days did you practice last week ?

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by stevetrom, Sep 9, 2004.

?

1. Monday

28 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. Tuesday

20 vote(s)
    57.1%
  3. Wednesday

21 vote(s)
    60.0%
  4. Thursday

27 vote(s)
    77.1%
  5. Friday

22 vote(s)
    62.9%
  6. Saturday

19 vote(s)
    54.3%
  7. Sunday

23 vote(s)
    65.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. stevetrom

stevetrom Well-Known Member

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    days
    week
  3. I didnt practice enough lol
    dave

4. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I've been pretty good lately, I only missed Tuesday and Saturday (if you include band rehearsals as practicing)

5. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

We are doing a concert next month, featuring my teacher and former MD on eupho. As a former Australian Champion eupho, he knows his stuff and the solos he tends to do require the band to have some idea as to what's happening beofre he gets here to rehearse with us. So I've been practising eupho, doing the solos he is requesting. I am actualyl surprising myself, as I can do the cadenza from Varied mood and Grandfathers clock on all the instruments Bill would do it on (he does each variation on a different instrument).

6. euphemism

euphemism Member

None - was on holiday all week - have made up for it this week though
    Would have voted if there was a 'none' slot....

7. Laserbeam bass

Laserbeam bass Active Member

When you say practice does that mean, "how many rehearsals have you had leading up to the weekend?", or "how many times was your instrument removed from it's case in the confines of a space that is not the bandroom?"

First answer is 3
    Second answer is none

BBb the easy option LOL

8. stevetrom

stevetrom Well-Known Member

So I don't have to actually blow it then, cleaning and just holding it while I watch tv counts as practice ?

Great i can at last be honest when the MD asks if i have looked at my part since last week

9. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

I tried but I've managed to bruise my lip and it hurts like a ******!

10. Moy

Moy Active Member

Every day 'cause I am a swat.;)

Also could be 'cause I am new to the horn and am loving it ............I wish my new horn would arrive soon.:-?

11. HBB

HBB Active Member

Patient, my young padawan!

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    days
    week
  13. ju33les

ju33les Member

Maybe could change poll to "What MONTH did you practise this year?" just for my benefit.
    (only kidding fellow Flixtonites.....................)

14. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

The only day I didn't was Tuesday and that was because we had a band committee meeting which meant I didn't get home until about 11pm... I try to play for at least 20 mins every day, and more than that as often as possible. It's really noticeable when I miss even just one day - and recently I was unwell and didn't play for about 2 weeks... I sounded like I'd never seen a brass instrument before, far less played one for *cough* years!!! Lip is getting back in again now though...