What cocktail are you?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Big Twigge, Nov 20, 2004.

1. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

heard this on radio 1 this morning....
    I am a cocktail, I am a ...

Tequilla Sunrise apparently
    You're a tequila sunrise, tequila, orange juice and a grenadine sunrise. One of the most popular cocktails your friends mean the world to you and you're always eager to entertain them. You're playful, musical and always surrounded by people!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Tequilla Sunrise
    tequila sunrise
    people
    musical
    grenadine sunrise
  3. horny

horny Member

Apparently I'm an ORGASM!?!?!?!?

You're an Orgasm!! There are a few variations on this drink but one way to reach the climax is to combine equal parts of Irish cream liqueur, white creme de cacao, triple sec and vodka! Tasting like ice-cream and best enjoyed by candlelight this drink suits you down to the ground. You're sensual, sizzling and have a very sweet tooth!

4. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

Well I'm a tequilla sunrise:

You're a tequila sunrise, tequila, orange juice and a grenadine sunrise. One of the most popular cocktails your friends mean the world to you and you're always eager to entertain them. You're playful, musical and always surrounded by people!

5. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

im a cosmopolitan!

im made up of vodka, triple sec and cranberry juice...im the ultimate style guru and my loves are cats (huh?!) and eating out, im a sophisticated little star!

6. Brian Kelly

Brian Kelly Active Member

I'm a Gimlet!

"You're a Gimlet! That's gin and lime juice. You're generally pretty traditional but you do like a bit of Thai food. You're most likely to be found in the corner of your local pub being an armchair philosopher. Your friends see you as an intelligent, calming influence."

7. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

You're a Shirley Temple! A non-alcoholic beverage made up of ginger ale, grenadine syrup and a stemmed cherry. You're spiritual, sensible and at one with nature, especially birds and flowers, ahhh you are the embodiment of purity!

Lol!!

8. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

I'm a Rusty Nail...
    You're a Rusty Nail!! A smooth, short blend of scotch whiskey and drambuie. You're seriously cool and you love guitars, cars and the bluuuuuees, man!!

Apart from the seriously cool, it's not too far from the truth. And I do like Rusty Nails. We;;, OK I am seriously cool. I just don't like to brag.
    BMB ;)
    xx

9. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

"You're a Shirley Temple! A non-alcoholic beverage made up of ginger ale, grenadine syrup and a stemmed cherry. You're spiritual, sensible and at one with nature, especially birds and flowers, ahhh you are the embodiment of purity"

Non-alcoholic? What's that all about?! :-?

10. ComposerAndy

ComposerAndy Member

11. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Tequilla Sunrise
    tequila sunrise
    people
    musical
    grenadine sunrise
  13. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Well apparently I'm a:

Danger Will Robinson: Database error: Lost connection to MySQL server during query

Don't think I've ever heard of that one before - does it have vodka in it? :-?

14. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

OK just done it again and I'm a.....

You're a tequila sunrise, tequila, orange juice and a grenadine sunrise. One of the most popular cocktails your friends mean the world to you and you're always eager to entertain them. You're playful, musical and always surrounded by people.

15. Trom41821

Trom41821 Member

You're a Grasshopper! the drink, duh, not the insect! ;) In case you didn't know it consists of creme de menthe, creme de cacao white and cream and tastes a lot like an after 8 mint which is fine by you cause you're a bit partial to one! You're also pretty sweet yourself and pretty satisfied with your lot. Your other loves are the snow and saxophones, in fact you're a pretty special kinda person!

Well I'd have to agree with that description of course!! ;)

16. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

I'm an orgasm......no further comment!!!

Rach x

17. babycornet1

babycornet1 New Member

im a b52

im a B52! That crazy layered shooter of grand marnier, coffee liquer and irish cream, mmm mm! Not for the fainthearted you're eccentric, eclectic and you can't make your mind up who you wanna be!! Yuor favourite things are coffee, contradiction and CHAOS!!!

18. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Well im a BISHMALT: I wonder what that is i hear you all say: Its a bottle of BISHOPS FINGER BEER with a good quality Malt Whiskey:D

19. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

You're a Rusty Nail!! A smooth, short blend of scotch whiskey and drambuie. You're seriously cool and you love guitars, cars and the bluuuuuees, man!!

That'll do for me!! :-D

20. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

You're a Pina Colada! Light rum, coconut milk and pineapple juice. You're a total beach bum who loves a good sunset in an exotic country! You're fun loving and in touch with your feminine side!

which feminine side would that be?

21. six pints

six pints Active Member

You're a ****** Mary! An acquired taste that combines vodka, tomato juice, tabasco, worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper and a stick of celery! Those that love you are almost obsessive about your kookiness but there's equally as many people who can't stand you! You get your kicks from chillies, horror movies and rawk and roll!!!!

(me, kooky??)

22. six pints

six pints Active Member

wow, it bleeped out the ****** bit!!