What Cant You Live Without???

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by IckleSop, Jul 7, 2004.

1. IckleSop

IckleSop Active Member

I was just talking to my brother about this, Excluding the main things like water, food and sleep. What Couldnt you live without? and why

I couldnt live without my boyfriend coz hes everything i need in life!
  2. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

bein materialistic.... hair straighteners, bein non materialistic, every single one of my friends and family..... they mean more to me than they know :D
  3. Soppy

Soppy Member

...a life :? :roll:

Probably a decent PC. I'd be soooooo bored without it (and I'd miss tMP, obviously :D :D )
  4. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

ooo hair straighteners thats a good one! Also marmite, my toothbrush(and toothpaste for minty fresh breath) and deodorant....we must not neglect hygiene!
  5. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

my kids, my car, my mobile phone, my access to tMP and my clothes (cos it's not that pretty with b*gger all on!)
  6. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

music, i cant live without music playing! altho sometimes i cant live with it playing
  7. Fishsta

Fishsta Active Member

And here's me campaigning to ban cars and mobile phones.
  8. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

:roll: Fried mash, bovril and picalilly sarnies too!! Oh heaven in a butty.
  9. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

probably my best buddy amy! she makes me laugh, and cry, and we just amuse each other all the time. We can sit in silence and just be happy, *we sound like an old couple* but we sit in a bar in silence drinking and we are just content with one another.

anyways, i wouldn't be able to live without my GHD straighteners. my hair looks like a bush without them! look like a cavewoman...but worse!

but at the moment, i couldn't live without J20 drinks. neil got a shouting at cause he nicked one i bought myself...they're not cheap you know?!
  10. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

My CD collection and my stereo... everything else is up for sale...
  11. Nat

Nat Member

My new band, my best friends, my other friends, my family and my mobile phone
  12. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

If I went 24 hours without hearing music I would go insane.

I listen to music for at least 3 hours a day.
    I NEED IT. :D
  13. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

I'm the same, although when I don't get any music, I just hum to myself, which tends to make sure I always get a seat to myself on the bus...
  14. cornetchap

cornetchap Member

Definitely couldn't live without my family.

I also wouldn't be able to live without music, actually I don't think I could live without hearing, which is a pity as I'm slowly going deaf :(

Couldn't live without the broadband either :D
  15. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

You could always try changing your socks once in a while :!: :shock: :wink:

It's hard to say if there's anything I could not live without, but I would certainly miss music terribly - both listening and playing/singing, as well as my books, friends and family.
  16. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Funny, I tried giving up all of my music commitments (involving giving up playing) some years ago and I think that lasted about.... erm.... two weeks! I suppose if I was to be asked whether I could genuinely LIVE without it, I'd probably could if the need arose, but music involvement is the nearest thing to enter that category! :wink:
  17. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Beer and a bed
  18. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Family... Music... car... mobile phone... internet....
  19. twigglet

twigglet Member

Could probably live without most things if I really had to..... with the exception of Balsamic vinegar (it just goes with EVERYTHING!)
  20. yr_epa

yr_epa Member

Gravy, curry sauce and HP sauce!

(....northen boys love gravy.....)