What are you watching at the moment?!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by sugarandspice, Aug 20, 2006.

1. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

So! What are you watching at the moment?!

I watched babe pig in the city this afternoon- it made me cry is that really sad?!

Currently watching Forest Gump, one of those films i could watch over and over again and never get bored of. Classic!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    one
    babe pig
    city
    films
    Forest Gump
  3. Flutey

Flutey Active Member

Nowhere near a working tv... :cry: but am having a look at the Gresley Band DVD from last October lol, sad person that I am and all that...

4. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

Man City v Chelsea, but I'm bored of it now.

5. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

I saw casanova for the last two nights *isn't sad* but it's ace and sad and quite disgusting. Also been watching blackpool recently.

6. matt_BBb_bass

matt_BBb_bass Member

The new Italian job movie it sucks lol the old one is a lot better

7. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

I haven't seen that yet, I feel so deprived...black dyke are on the soundtrack! :rolleyes: I've just finished watching Moulin Rouge for the millionth time!

8. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

SAD!!!
    Moulin Rouge is great though. Ewan McGregor :p

9. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

BBC2 Proms and the Stravinsky Violin Concerto (... good trumpet player in orchestra, check him out!)

10. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

I've just finished watching the first series of Supernatural on DVD. Can't wait for series 2 to come out. Does anyone know if there even is a series 2? :eek:

Last week I watched series 1 of Medium, but very frustrating ending! The last episode of series 1 is part 1 of 2. Yes! Part 2 is the first episode of series 2, but again, I can't find out when series 2 is to be released.

Went looking for the 1st series of Lost today, my mum recommended it to me, but it wasn't in the shop, only series 2. So instead I have bought Spooks series 1 and 2 and Hustle series 1 (special offer, couldn't refuse:biggrin: ). So after I have made the 'traditional' Sunday roast, I shall be settling down to watch Spooks. Don't know what it's like, but it looked interesting.

11. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Chelsea v Blackburn. Guess how this one will turn out then?!? :confused: :-?

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    one
    babe pig
    city
    films
    Forest Gump
  13. gawber

gawber Active Member

My old man mowing the lawn

14. 2nd man down

Isn't that a song?? :rolleyes:

15. Flutey

Flutey Active Member

I am watching my own writing become neater. I always forget how to write in the summer so this year when I go back to school I will actually know what a pen is for!

16. Jay

Jay Member

OMG I saw the original japanese version of The Grudge last night and it was SO scary....I didn't sleep at all last night and I had to keep the light on!! Lol my boyfriend watched it with me and afterwards I made him check in my room, in my wardrobes and under my bed to make sure it was safe lol! And he made out that there was something under my bed and I got so scared I cried!

17. im watching catchprase :) this man has the funniest glasses ever!!

18. Flutey

Flutey Active Member

I just watched the first half of Final Destination, and although it's so unrealistic I was actually scared. Seen it before but cos I know what's coming up it's even more unbearable!

19. Key2207

Key2207 Member

Just finished watching Hollyoaks :D Am watching Emmerdale now

20. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Watched the new Pink Panther film on the plane back on Monday. It's a bit rubbish isn't it? Only watched it because I was scared ****less.
    BMB
    xx

21. Flutey

Flutey Active Member

BMB, how were the flights then?!

22. 2nd man down

lets try to keep it on topic please...that particular discussion can go on elsewhere. :tup